• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

New, upcoming group [decision].

What should I do?

• Option 1 (Valiance).

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Option 2 (Sentinels).

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Power member.
I am having a hard time with this decision, so I've decided to let it be everyone's choice.

I have purchased a group, but due to the fact that I no longer have Photoshop (with all of my gradients and materials), I cannot make a userbar that is up to my standards. Therefore, I am considering the possible choices:

Option #1

I had created a userbar for the no-longer-existent group "Virtual". I am madly in love with it. So, I have been thinking that I should just use that userbar, but under the group name "Valiance". It's my userbar, that I created myself, so the entire "Virtual wasn't your group so you can't use that userbar" junk has no say in my opinion. To be blunt: I don't care.

"Valiance" userbar:
160x65.png

Option #2:

Over a "Join.Me", I had created a decent (yet disappointing) userbar. I had no materials, stocks, gradients, or overlays of my own. This userbar would only be temporary (possibly 1-2 months) until I would receive a new Photoshop download. This group would be entitled "Sentinels".

"Sentinels" userbar:
160x65.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

So, what do you guys think I should do? Please vote in the poll!​

Narc

User is banned.
OMFG option #2 looks SOO sick do that one brah!

Brian

Power member.
Option #2 looks amazing. I don't like the colorway at all on the first choice, there's been too many blue userbars. Although, "Valiance" is a better group title than "Sentinels".

Sector

Power member.
Terror Squad said:
I love the detail of both. I would vote for #1 though due to the color of #2 looking quite similiar to the "Supreme" group.
"Supreme" is the group I have purchased. That is why I have the colors resemble the current color(s) of "Supreme".

Michael

I would love to see the name Valiance, but the Sentinels Userbar! Just change the 'S' to a 'V'! It would look sexy, trust me.

put me in the group k? k

Chiraqqq

User is banned.
Sentinels has my vote, and good luck with your group if you decide to go through with it.

Mercedes

Power member.
Defiantly the second one, it looks really good. It also is different from many groups which is nice to see.

Sector

Power member.
I can't believe you guys like the second userbar. It was a 25-minute creation and I had nothing to use.

Kid

User is banned.
2nd one looks dope :p
1st userbar looks sick too

But it is up to you :p
e2f7d1c158c86650e176dec00e59ec74.png

^Looks really nice

Day

Power member.
Maybe it's just me, but I don't really like #1 Sector. I mean, it's a really nice creation, so don't think I'm bashing on your work. I like #2 though, good luck with your decision.

Color

I agree with Chill, Sentinel looks much better with no "s.". I also think Valiant sounds better than Valiance. In this case, I'd have to say the second is more appealing. I hope you change the username color though, having gray looks bad since it's nearly identical to anarchy.

HellzDevil

apparently i cant vote for some reason and i prefer the first one it looks pretty hot.

Nevermind

User is banned.
I think we should just wait to have someone make a better userbar for Sentinels.

Poe

User is banned.
One was already used so I don't like it, 2 looks great.

BasedGod

User is banned.
I like the first name better but the second user bar is sick! I would definitely apply for either one!

Brennan

I really like the option 2 userbar, but I think that the name is absolute shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.