• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

New to anime

Kazuto

Power member.
I've recently moved to Japan, and I just started getting into anime. I know, but better late than never. I've currently fallen in love with SAO, I'm sure you can tell by my name. But other than that it's pretty basic, Death Note, Attack on Titan, but what would you recommend for someone just getting into anime where should I start, or what's some really good ones? Thanks for the help.

Yui

I recommend Bleach and Tokyo Ghoul. I literally recommend everybody Bleach but hey-ho.
I'll put a link to my MyAnimeList account so you can take a look at all of the Animes I've watched (which isn't that many) but perhaps you find something that you like the look of.

Link: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kai

Kazuto

Power member.
Yui said:
I recommend Bleach and Tokyo Ghoul. I literally recommend everybody Bleach but hey-ho.
I'll put a link to my MyAnimeList account so you can take a look at all of the Animes I've watched (which isn't that many) but perhaps you find something that you like the look of.

Link: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kai
Awesome! Thanks man, I'll check it out for sure. I like your username too! Yui is one of my favorite characterS.

Yui

SAO said:
Awesome! Thanks man, I'll check it out for sure. I like your username too! Yui is one of my favorite characterS.
Thank you, I actually got the username idea from Yui from Angel Beats!

Ponyo

Power member.
There's alot of good ones I've seen (Aldnoah Zero, Future Diary, Deadman Wonderland , Ajin, K, Devil Is A Part Timer)
here Don't wanna make too long if a list but there's some

Cuban

Onyx user!
watch Clannad. trust me, you're gonna thank me when you finish it. you're going to be glad you saw the anime.And the second season too. Clannad After Story

Kazuto

Power member.
Yui said:
Thank you, I actually got the username idea from Yui from Angel Beats!

See that's how big of a noob I am. Lol my friend was telling me about Angel beats! So I'll probably check that one out first.

Yui

SAO said:
See that's how big of a noob I am. Lol my friend was telling me about Angel beats! So I'll probably check that one out first.
Alright sounds like a plan, enjoy!

Cuban

Onyx user!
Just a friendly reminder to please watch Clannad and Clannad After Story. I really want you to experience this crazy roller coaster of emotions.

Kazuto

Power member.
Cuban said:
Just a friendly reminder to please watch Clannad and Clannad After Story. I really want you to experience this crazy roller coaster of emotions.

Yeah an IRL friend was telling me about Clannad, he said it'll fuck you up. So I'm definitely going to give thanks one a watch!

Loli

SAO said:
I've recently moved to Japan, and I just started getting into anime. I know, but better late than never. I've currently fallen in love with SAO, I'm sure you can tell by my name. But other than that it's pretty basic, Death Note, Attack on Titan, but what would you recommend for someone just getting into anime where should I start, or what's some really good ones? Thanks for the help.
WATCH CLANNAD 
Clannad is one of the better animes and you'll definitely cry like a bitch (i sure did)

nolanw

idk i want to watch anime but this comment section is going to help me start too lol cant wait!!