• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

New Social Media App (Trending on Twitter)

Cuban

Onyx user!
Peach: [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Peach — a space for friends by Byte Inc.[/font]
https://appsto.re/us/YNRP_.i

This new app is getting popular by the minute. It's like a mixture of Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. You'd understand if you had the app. I'm not promoting this app I'm just telling you guys so you can start claiming some OGs if you want. You'll never know when an app is going to blow up so... Most of the really good ones are already taken but if there's still a lot to choose from. Also, you can change your username, just a little tip.

Old Man

Power member.
I just copped so many 2 chars <3

Rare

Just saying this app will probably never get big.

Cuban

Onyx user!
Yo tbh I don't care if this app gets big or not because it's just fun overall. It has so many features man. Like you post what song you're listening to without having to type it. The app picks it up and puts up the song name and artist. This is just one of my favorite personal features. This app won't be like Twitter but it'll have a fan base like tumblr I'm sure of it.

Joker

Cuban said:
Yo tbh I don't care if this app gets big or not because it's just fun overall. It has so many features man. Like you post what song you're listening to without having to type it. The app picks it up and puts up the song name and artist. This is just one of my favorite personal features. This app won't be like Twitter but it'll have a fan base like tumblr I'm sure of it.

I don't see it happening, Tumblr people stick to tumblr only. This happens a lot, a new app trends and the people here grab OG's only for it to go nowhere.

You'll know when an app is gonna hit the big time, every celeb will be on it within an hour and every name will be taken ''accidentally'' not even by us OG hunters.