• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

New Setup

XANAX

Power member.
Hey guys, I recently got a new setup so I figured I'd post it on here :p

I am riding a Chocolate deck, Independent trucks, Lucky bearings, and Fish Wheels wheels.

Before skating:
ye87b.png

After skating (I think it looks better :p)
6f9qj8.jpg

Sakura

Power member.
When I used to skate (I ride BMX now) I rode Zero or Chocolate, pretty sick setup.

40oz

Nice setup! personally I run Girl decks but still nice setup! just wondering are indies nice? i've always have Ventures or Tensors and looking for a change really, are they nice to skate with?:)

XANAX

Power member.
40oz said:
Nice setup! personally I run Girl decks but still nice setup! just wondering are indies nice? i've always have Ventures or Tensors and looking for a change really, are they nice to skate with?:)
I think Chocolate and Girl are basically the same thing. I think Girl also makes Chocolate stuff, but I could be wrong. And I like them, but they are a little heavier than other trucks. I also have Ventures and theyre noticeably heavier.

I had a chocolate once.It was nice. Had 2 girl boards and they both snapped really early on and I never went back to it. I just went Plan B after that, but I don't really skate anymore, just for fun sometimes.

XANAX

Power member.
Holiday said:
I had a chocolate once.It was nice. Had 2 girl boards and they both snapped really early on and I never went back to it. I just went Plan B after that, but I don't really skate anymore, just for fun sometimes.
I rode Plan B for awhile too. Then switched to Element, and now to Chocolate. Gotta say my favorites have been the Chocolate and Element though.

40oz

Bando said:
I think Chocolate and Girl are basically the same thing. I think Girl also makes Chocolate stuff, but I could be wrong. And I like them, but they are a little heavier than other trucks. I also have Ventures and theyre noticeably heavier.

Yeah, Girl and Chocolate are partners now I think, along with Crailtap? I just like the graphics of girl decks personally, i might have to get a pair then! they sound really nice :)

compro

sick bro, i have never had a chocolate board before. I have been riding reals.