• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

New phone?

Ellis

Onyx user!
I have a jailbroke iphone 4 and I've had it for a while, but recently I broke the screen and I'm fed up with it now. Anyway I'm looking for a new phone and was hoping for some suggestions on phones, I was originally going to go straight for a 5 but thought id give a look on some android phones as for the same specs I can get it cheaper, so any suggestions and telling me what you use would be useful :)

Deject

Onyx user!
Had my galaxy s5 for about half a year and its the best phone I've had. Previously had an iphone 5 then the screen cracked so thought I should get a new one

Tempts

Onyx user!
I've got a 5S, While I enjoy android phones, the iOS UI appeals to me more.

However, most of the Galaxy phones on android are really nice, so if you're leaning towards android I'd get an S5, or wait a while as the S6 is due to come out within the next few months.

Cybering

User is banned.

Ellis

Onyx user!
Deject said:
Had my galaxy s5 for about half a year and its the best phone I've had. Previously had an iphone 5 then the screen cracked so thought I should get a new one

The galaxy's do look nice and slim :)

Tempts said:
I've got a 5S, While I enjoy android phones, the iOS UI appeals to me more.

However, most of the Galaxy phones on android are really nice, so if you're leaning towards android I'd get an S5, or wait a while as the S6 is due to come out within the next few months.
Im still torn between the two, i just love the apple design so much

Pimp said:
https://oneplus.net/jan20

Best phone your ever find that is good for rooted accessibilitys
Ive never rooted a device, how does it compare to a jailbreak if you know?

GG

User is banned.
I have a blue 5c myself. I would recommend getting a 5s or 5c.

Day

Power member.
I can sell you my iPhone 5 if you want. I have an iPhone 6 though, my 5 feels so much smaller compared to it now.

Ellis

Onyx user!
Day said:
I can sell you my iPhone 5 if you want. I have an iPhone 6 though, my 5 feels so much smaller compared to it now.

Not got the money yet, still just considering phones but thanks for the offer and is the 6 that much better screen wise?

Ellis

Onyx user!
Moon Knight said:
I've had my S5 now for a year and it's damn awesome.
However I'm waiting for the S6 to be released this year. I would suggest waiting for it ;-)
You won't regret.

Android over Apple any day.

Its just the design no doubt the price for the inside is way better on android compared to apple but I just love the apple design, its too pricey though!