• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

New mobile theme Light/Dark! [Coming soon!]

Beats

Power member.
@Philly what is the status on the new theme?

Beats

Power member.
Critical said:
I had it like last week for a about a day! then it just went away..

Damn dude so that means it's coming soon!

Was it nice?

Critical

Malachai
Beats said:
Damn dude so that means it's coming soon!

Was it nice?

kinda, but you have to zoom in every time you click new threads, because its so far away. but other than that it's awesome. Looks just like the computer version.

Beats

Power member.
Critical said:
kinda, but you have to zoom in every time you click new threads, because its so far away. but other than that it's awesome. Looks just like the computer version.

Wow I can't wait. Hope it's here soon.

Philly

Power member.
Johnny's hard drive fucked up I guess so the theme is on hold until he gets it back from repair. Be patient.

Hitmarker

User is banned.
Good! I didn't like using desktop view on my phone.

Color

Philly said:
I should have a preview early tomorrow morning.

Sick, I'm excited to see it. Anything specific you know you're having added? I'm curious.

Johnny_S

Power member.
Bumping this thread to give FK community few updates (and maybe answer some questions from previous pages):

• FK mobile theme isn't based on any MyBB mobile theme found online (MyBB GM, responsive themes...), it's built from scratch.
  • Color (and visual) vise, FK mobile theme is pretty similar to current theme (both light and dark version).
  • It does involve few features.
  • Function vise, it's completely edited in order to allow users to use almost all functions like current desktop version.

Gor

Washed IG Plug
Johnny_S said:
Bumping this thread to give FK community few updates (and maybe answer some questions from previous pages):

• FK mobile theme isn't based on any MyBB mobile theme found online (MyBB GM, responsive themes...), it's built from scratch.
  • Color (and visual) vise, FK mobile theme is pretty similar to current theme (both light and dark version).
  • It does involve few features.
  • Function vise, it's completely edited in order to allow users to use almost all functions like current desktop version.

Approximate date of completion?

Evil

User is banned.
Hey guys im from the future and im here to tell you that the new theme is awesome!