• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

New mobile theme Light/Dark! [Coming soon!]

Philly

Power member.
I have just ordered a new mobile theme from Johnny S of Demonate, the same guy who created our current default theme. He will base the mobile theme off of the regular default theme, and it will have the option to either have it light or dark. I was told it will take a maximum of 14 days. I am sure everyone is going to enjoy this...

Slacker

User is banned.
I am sure that us mobile users will use this, I personally just scroll down to the bottom and click "Full Site" its the same as the site via pc

Sinful

Power member.
Great idea Philly. Good work. I don't personally use Mobile, but I think the Mobile users will really appreciate this.

Slacker

User is banned.
Babies said:
Great idea Philly. Good work. I don't personally use Mobile, but I think the Mobile users will really appreciate this.

dick ride much haha
jk, but seriously, stop hangin off niggas nuts :)

Beats

Power member.
I have been waiting for this since the day we got the mobile theme.

Also, I suggested this to you if you remember.

Hope all goes well and the new theme turns out as great as our current one's.

Hope

Power member.
Finally. I have been waiting for this for forever. IDK why but I forgot to add it into my suggestion thread.

Color

Beats said:
I have been waiting for this since the day we got the mobile theme.

Also, I suggested this to you if you remember.

Hope all goes well and the new theme turns out as great as our current one's.

Who HASN'T suggested this? I'm also curious to whether it will be the same with just a color option or slightly redesigned?

Poe

User is banned.
Sweet I can't wait, I'm sure it's going to be nice.

Flippy

Honestly, I can convert the current theme to mobile with no problem. May I ask how much you paid for this conversion? I hope it wasn't too much.

Beats

Power member.
Flippy said:
Honestly, I can convert the current theme to mobile with no problem. May I ask how much you paid for this conversion? I hope it wasn't too much.

That's obviously easy but he is probably getting more features. Not just the color change.

Philly

Power member.
Flippy said:

I never said it was hard, I never said you couldn't do it, and I never said I couldn't do it. The cost of the theme imo is irrelevant, but I think I got a good deal.

Gor

Washed IG Plug
Philly said:
I never said it was hard, I never said you couldn't do it, and I never said I couldn't do it. The cost of the theme imo is irrelevant, but I think I got a good deal.

Any update of when its gonna be up? Hope it's soon!!

Philly

Power member.
GOR said:
Any update of when its gonna be up? Hope it's soon!!

No update yet, but I will talk to him later tonight, and see what is up, maybe get a screenshot for everyone. :)