• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

New Indie Game ~ FortressCraft

CrystuL

Onyx user!
This is a VERY big craze on the Xbox right now and a lot of people are talking about it. Personally, I am addicted to it and I've never played Minecraft in my life and I hear that's a lot better. Me and 3 other friends are currently building a town and this is what we have in it:

• [*]1 Dinosaur
    [*]2 Helicopters
    [*]1 Town
    [*]1 Church
    [*]1 Castle
    [*]1 Pyramid
    [*]Our Gamertags Above Our Houses
    [*]Around 4 or 5 Houses
    [*]Garden
    [*]Lake
    [*]Sailboat
    [*]Mcdonalds
    [*]Lots of Underground Tunnels

So, if you guys want to play Minecraft with me, add my Gamertag "R e s t" and send me a message of who you are and we can build something together maybe :D.

So what makes this game different from Minecraft?

Code:
Currently Chapter 1 is roughly equivalent to Minecraft's Creative mode, hoIver this is just the beginning. As stated above, this game was actually started as a Dwarf Fortress style game, and so eventually the plan is to have minions who will be able to take care of a lot of the day-to-day chores while you do the more interesting stuff! As well as the minions, I also have plans for PvP modes, more complex vehicle systems (I'm an avid OpenTTD player) with more of an emphasis on using vehicles rather than just carrying everything manually, and plenty more.

Automatic

User is banned.
Based off minecraft and the author is a dick about it, he's like "yeah, pretty shit now BUT JUST WAIT TILL EPISODE 2!!! IT'LL BE 100 TIMES BETTER THAN MINECRAFT! THAT GAME IS SHIT"

CrystuL

Onyx user!
Automatic Coding said:
Based off minecraft and the author is a dick about it, he's like "yeah, pretty shit now BUT JUST WAIT TILL EPISODE 2!!! IT'LL BE 100 TIMES BETTER THAN MINECRAFT! THAT GAME IS SHIT"

Yeah, but we all know he enjoys Minecraft and has played it a lot xD. I can't wait for Chapter 1.5 though :D.

Ninja

Power member.
Fortress Craft is a horrible remake of minecraft, but I do see why they made it.

Manatee

everyone says it is nothing like minecraft.

yeah, because minecraft isn't shit like fortress c.

CrystuL

Onyx user!
The only thing I like about Fortress Craft is I can play it on the Xbox and I can go into people who set their world so only friends can join and edit. Then, I send them a friends request and it counts as me as there friend and I go and grief their world. I have no heart :/.

It only costs 240 Microsoft Points.

Automatic

User is banned.
Justin said:
everyone says it is nothing like minecraft.

yeah, because minecraft isn't shit like fortress c.

I almost hurped so hard I durped!

Ping

Onyx user!
It's an epic game.

Go play it before you judge it.

Although the 1.01 patch is delayed for a week with ALL the bug patches, relics being removed on starting a new world, worlds being deleted, it's really annoying

CrystuL

Onyx user!
Ping said:
It's an epic game.

Go play it before you judge it.

Although the 1.01 patch is delayed for a week with ALL the bug patches, relics being removed on starting a new world, worlds being deleted, it's really annoying

Yeah, but the update is going to patch a lot which will be awesome :).