• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

New Goal.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
133m. Zaryte bow. (because I don't understand dungeoneering for ccb)
Current amount. 23/133.
Donations pl0x.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Good luck with reaching your goal, Deathwish. :)

May I ask why you would like to have Zaryte bow over every other ranging weapon or bow?

Mitch

Onyx user!
Death in the eoc, different bows became more powerful, like zartye one of the powerful bows now, crystal bows are powerful 2, same with royal crossbow

Deathcrow

Power member.
Mitch said:
Death in the eoc, different bows became more powerful, like zartye one of the powerful bows now, crystal bows are powerful 2, same with royal crossbow

I had heard that the crystal bow was very good. So why choose the Zaryte bow over the crystal bow when there is such a large price difference. Is there really such a significant difference in power?

Ironhide

Onyx user!
What exactly is the Zarte bow, and why is it so good ;P?

Mitch

Onyx user!
@Death, yea zaryte bow is still top dog, but crystal bow degrades if im right and there is a significant difference

@Darry, zaryte is a bow obtainable by killing nex or paying a large sum for it on the g.e

Deathcrow

Power member.
Mitch said:
@Death, yea zaryte bow is still top dog, but crystal bow degrades if im right and there is a significant difference

@Darry, zaryte is a bow obtainable by killing nex or paying a large sum for it on the g.e

Zaryte bow degrades as well. All Nex items degrade.

Mitch

Onyx user!
Oh k, yea sorry death all ik iv been told its a lot better, gonna start playing again in ur free time? i can show u around?

Adam

Onyx user!
Mitch said:
Oh k, yea sorry death all ik iv been told its a lot better, gonna start playing again in ur free time? i can show u around?

You need to work on your grammar. The statement "I can show you around" is not a question.

Mitch

Onyx user!
yea it is? i can show you around? like if you want i can show you around?

Gogetaa

i thought this thread title read "new goat" when i first read it.
flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Deathcrow

Power member.
Mitch said:
yea it is? i can show you around? like if you want i can show you around?

Actually, it still isn't a proper question. The correct way to say it would be, "Would you like me to show you around?"

But it really doesn't matter here, Mitch. I accept you as you are. :)

Anyways, thanks for the offer. I don't really need to be shown around though. If I do start playing again, which is very unlikely, I can figure things out on my own fairly quickly. The only thing that is new to me is EoC, but I have played games with similar combat systems before. As for the changes in how good weapons are now compared to how good they used to be, I can simply test them out for myself or ask people.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
I know what I'll be doing. Fletching. I don't really feel like non-afking RS. And 94 flecthing = dragon cbow. So fletching!

Also, Zaryte is cheap because no arrows, and even though it degrades, it's power doesn't degrade. Also, it looks sexy and works like nex armor at god wars.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Deathwish said:
I know what I'll be doing. Fletching. I don't really feel like non-afking RS. And 94 flecthing = dragon cbow. So fletching!

Also, Zaryte is cheap because no arrows, and even though it degrades, it's power doesn't degrade. Also, it looks sexy and works like nex armor at god wars.

Good enough for me. :D

Also, Zaryte itself is just cheap. Under 200m = cheap. :p

Deathwish

Onyx user!
High base cost is worth it for low maintaince. I'll be getting 99 smithing after wards though because I'll probably be almost out of afk skills once I accumalate 100m or so. Sorry for bad spelling, no spell check X(

Deathcrow

Power member.
Deathwish said:
High base cost is worth it for low maintaince. I'll be getting 99 smithing after wards though because I'll probably be almost out of afk skills once I accumalate 100m or so. Sorry for bad spelling, no spell check X(

What "afk skills" are you trying to get to 99?

Diverity

I don't really know the newest RuneScape, but good luck ! That goal seems to be a high and hard one.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
I'm afking fletching, fm, cooking, fishing, wc, mining, smithing, crafting, magic.
All that = 30m profit probably.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Deathwish said:
I'm afking fletching, fm, cooking, fishing, wc, mining, smithing, crafting, magic.
All that = 30m profit probably.

That sounds really boring. lol

Good luck with it though. :)

You should make one of your goals be getting 500m or 1000m.