• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

New Emoticons!

Exclusive

Power member.
OMG :philly: this one is so perfect hahahahahaha. Reminds be of back in the day with facebook when everyone would do the penguin!

FTP

ForumKorner Supporter!
Philly said:
CST3MIB.png
lol
Do what color suggest it will be the best emoticon

Difficult

User is banned.
omfg :p looks horrible, looks like its a smily face and they added a red dot under his chin :L EDIT: http://prntscr.com/3h5zl1 ew is that guy blushing..

Color

Could the alignment be fixed and maybe the imgur links, making them as they should look when quoting, etc? :philly:

Noah

User is banned.
Blackhat from the other site is the best emoticon I've ever seen. It should be implemented here. :)

Beats

Power member.
I only really like using the :philly: emoticon.

GOML kids

New Zealand

Onyx user!
They all look so bad in all honesty. Except the philly one because it's 'unique'. All the faces look like something a 12 year old japanese kid would create and to be used on FB by awkward kids with convos like:

"Hiiii :) wuu2? ;) :p"

JohnnyG

:philly: :philly: :philly: :philly: :philly: :philly: :philly: :philly: :philly: :philly:

They look horrible tbh.

and the glasses one should be "B)"

jason

I liked the previous ones better although they didn't even blend with the dark theme. The current ones are just eh. Please find "absolutely sexy" emoticons asap.

Michael

New Zealand said:
They all look so bad in all honesty. Except the philly one because it's 'unique'. All the faces look like something a 12 year old japanese kid would create and to be used on FB by awkward kids with convos like:

"Hiiii
yWRAP8W.png
wuu2?
mfDY3UA.png
KzvAN9O.png
"

These are temp, mate.

Guns

User is banned.
I really like the new ones -.- :) :p ;) :/ :eek: :glasses: :( they look really appealing

New Zealand

Onyx user!
Michael said:
These are temp, mate.

Nah. Put em back to the older ones until you find "Absolutely sexy", i think you'll find that's probably the best plan of attack here.

Or at least make it so they're not half way up the page.

Ex. Michael chooses horrible emoticons :) <-- it's up to fuckin mars mate.