• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

New drug

AmJimmy

User is banned.
Hey so my friend just introduced me to this new drug called krocadil I don't know much about it but it makes me feel amazing and also gets me very horny. Anyone else try this new drug?

God

You too a drug with your friend that makes you feel amazing and very horny? Are they a boy or a girl? If they're a boy, I would be suspicious...

AmJimmy

User is banned.
Lons said:
You too a drug with your friend that makes you feel amazing and very horny? Are they a boy or a girl? If they're a boy, I would be suspicious...

It make me horny and I fuck his ass with erect penis :)

Cred

I'm 99% sure this is a troll, the fact that krokadil is one of the most dangerous drugs out there and it makes you bone your friend LOL

old

Cred said:
I'm 99% sure this is a troll, the fact that krokadil is one of the most dangerous drugs out there and it makes you bone your friend LOL
This is indeed a troll. This shit dries you from the inside out. Not something to fuck about with. 

Overall a sub-par troll thread. OP must be 14

AmJimmy

User is banned.
old said:
This is indeed a troll. This shit dries you from the inside out. Not something to fuck about with. 

Vlady poo I miss you ever since I got banned on @gol ):

Cred

old said:

yeah, I read about it somewhere. I've seen pictures that shit looks disgusting

AmJimmy

User is banned.
Drone said:
you might wanna refrain from doing durgz like this

Griffin man gang gang I miss u tb to when you mmed for me and @cess swag

AmJimmy

User is banned.
Cess said:
lowkey dont remember who you are tho

This Logan my kik is skinny I've been in several kik group chats with you.I remember awhile ago I was trading you @auschwitz and the kik tack for the twitter paragraph then there was a whole misunderstanding and you thought it was for your twitter latter.remember now?