• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Call of Duty new cod edit after a long break

Yuuki

Fade said:
@yuuki how'd u even sync so good, teach me :(
I just zoom in alot on the audio track and focus on the ups in frequency in the music, but i always double check if it is synced correctly.

Fade

Power member.
Yuuki said:
I just zoom in alot on the audio track and focus on the ups in frequency in the music, but i always double check if it is synced correctly.
But do you edit the speed of the video, etc

Yuuki

Fade said:
But do you edit the speed of the video, etc

Yeah, I edit the velocity. I take a lot of my time on my edits by trying to perfect the flow.

Fade

Power member.
Yuuki said:
Yeah, I edit the velocity. I take a lot of my time on my edits by trying to perfect the flow.
I used to edit, but can't get after effects now as I'm Mac. :(
Would like to try it again. The velocity of the clip?

Yuuki

Fade said:
I used to edit, but can't get after effects now as I'm Mac. :(
Would like to try it again. The velocity of the clip?

I usually set it to max on sony vegas, then right as the shot hits i lower it to about -25% for the smooth slow motion effect. Hard to explain over text, if you'd like I'll livestream my next edit.

Fade

Power member.
Yuuki said:
I usually set it to max on sony vegas, then right as the shot hits i lower it to about -25% for the smooth slow motion effect. Hard to explain over text, if you'd like I'll livestream my next edit.
That would be cool. Do you know if Sony Vegas is easy to get for Mac? Not as experienced in that.

Yuuki

Yuuki

Fantasy said:
Do you make your own intros or pre-made intros?

I use intros from community editing channels. If I'm thinking of your question in the right way.