• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

New Case

Damian

Power member.

Miles

User is banned.
Looks sleek, I don't know how much I like the red LED's. Mine has blue, and my mouse + keyboard do blue too so they match up well.

Sorta plain, but also looks sleek af so that's cool.

Fresh

Power member.
It nice but for $130 i think u could get something fresher but its nice

Damian

Power member.

Damian

Power member.
Fresh said:
I like that one better then the red but its up to you your the one that has to live with it ;)

Yeah, I think I prefer it too.
It'll be under a desk though so I'm not too bothered about it. However, I suppose I'd be better off getting something that's more easy on the eye in case I ever do bring it out.

Damian

Power member.
Miles said:

Haha, that snow one is absolutely sick.

I might get something like that for just a pure college build for League and basic multi-tasking crap.
It just becomes a worry when they're so small that all the shit I want won't be able to fit into it or there won't be room for upgrade.

Miles

User is banned.
Pride said:
Haha, that snow one is absolutely sick.

I might get something like that for just a pure college build for League and basic multi-tasking crap.
It just becomes a worry when they're so small that all the shit I want won't be able to fit into it or there won't be room for upgrade.

If you're talking about the snow one being small, read up a little more. You can fit so fucking much shit in a full tower like that. Read the reviews, as I remember it that tower (when I was building a year ago) was the biggest and the best.

It's so damn expensive though :p

Damian

Power member.