• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

New board?

gnarly

Power member.
So I kinda need a new board as my current one is kinda stuffed. I'm stuck between 3 boards. I have nice trucks and wheels so I'm fine with that.
Plan B Torey Nebula Deck:
5Yic0E6.png
Andrew Brophy Cliche Diamond Collab Deck:
0dHdfCS.png
DGK Cosmic Deck:
YbVEX3i.png

Color

Anything you can bolt trucks on and slap some grip tape to will work. If you want to waste extra money on pricier decks, go alien workshop 100%.

Ari

Power member.
I have that second deck, it's pretty nice. I'd recommend it but it's up to you bro

Nasyr

User is banned.
Plan B has me won, since I love their decks, look amazing.

gnarly

Power member.
Ari said:
I have that second deck, it's pretty nice. I'd recommend it but it's up to you bro

Is the sizing ok? I ride an 8 but I wouldn't know if an 8.4 (which that is) makes a difference.

Color said:
Anything you can bolt trucks on and slap some grip tape to will work. If you want to waste extra money on pricier decks, go alien workshop 100%.

Thanks bro, I will look into Alien Workshop.

Prepare

Power member.
Decks are decks. But if you had to pick from those three, the second one would be my choice.

cas

Depends on the size and what suits you better. My first Plan B deck was too big (Danny Way mode) but my cousin got a different Plan B deck with like a zombie on it and I did like 20 kickflips in a row without fail, loved that deck.

gnarly

Power member.
cas said:
Depends on the size and what suits you better. My first Plan B deck was too big (Danny Way mode) but my cousin got a different Plan B deck with like a zombie on it and I did like 20 kickflips in a row without fail, loved that deck.

I don't know what I should be riding, I have a wider board now and it's alright I guess.

wall

Power member.
if you are just going for graphic and not quality, id go with the first one.

cas

gnarly said:
I don't know what I should be riding, I have a wider board now and it's alright I guess.

I was skating the slayer deck, granted I was like 14 or so, so the size fit me, guessing it was a 7.5/7.75. Find your board online and check the specs. Trust me, sizes matter. I just went from a 7.75/7.8 to an 8 and the difference was immense. I could throw down tre flips out the ass but wouldn't kick flip for shit.

gnarly

Power member.
cas said:
I was skating the slayer deck, granted I was like 14 or so, so the size fit me, guessing it was a 7.5/7.75. Find your board online and check the specs. Trust me, sizes matter. I just went from a 7.75/7.8 to an 8 and the difference was immense. I could throw down tre flips out the ass but wouldn't kick flip for shit.

I'll see if any of my friends ride the smaller ones, then it should be an easier decision for size.

Doom

Power member.
I can't do shit on an 8.0+ deck. Get the Plan B or Diamond.

matthew

Power member.
The Plan B board looks pretty solid, but I can't say how it performs.

I usually go with Palace, Fucking Awesome, or Supreme decks.

EvanLB7

Onyx user!
Been skating Stereo before they got big. Great boards, on my 5th one.