• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

need to talk to someone who i dont know i guess

Michigan

Onyx user!
ok so recently my parents and i got into a huge fight. my dad doesnt abuse me but. this is like the 3rd time its happened but we got in a really heated argument and he called me pussy so i got pissed and pushed him than he like full out checked me into the wall and theres a small hole and said like fuck you blah blah. worthless kid etc. and i already have depression which is bad. im on meds for it daily and ive been clean (of cutting for 1 year) and i was so heated a fucking slit my forearm up. its all fucked up now and i have to wear sweaters and jackets at all time. i dont know what to do. i fucking regret it. this idnt for attention or anything like that so to fuck with you if you think it is. i need to like rant. heelllpp

BasedGod

User is banned.
See a person who can help. Nobody on a forum could help you like a professional. Call a hot line. Also, my friend gets in fights with his dad and he wins lol. But yeah. Suicide is never the answer and I really don't see how cutting helps resolve anything.

Michigan

Onyx user!
BasedGod said:
See a person who can help. Nobody on a forum could help you like a professional. Call a hot line. Also, my friend gets in fights with his dad and he wins lol. But yeah. Suicide is never the answer and I really don't see how cutting helps resolve anything.

ive been through like 20 therapists and they all suck dick dude. and either do i but its like an addiction i guess.

Porsche

Power member.
talk to the user Michael he can help you out I bet, hes a really cool guy

Prepare

Power member.
If you need to talk to someone you can always talk to me, man. I'm going thorough a rough time as well. If not me, definitely go to Michael.

AIM: [email protected]

Bump Bot

I disagree Michael isn't the person to talk to. I can't talk to him I think he's too young to really understand. I would talk to someone that is a recovering suicidal person. I would REALLY recommend talking to someone not on the internet.

Jamil

@hydrogen
If you need quick assistance then add me on kik: Transcripts. I might not be the best, but I can always try to help.

Michigan

Onyx user!
Pun said:
I disagree Michael isn't the person to talk to. I can't talk to him I think he's too young to really understand. I would talk to someone that is a recovering suicidal person. I would REALLY recommend talking to someone not on the internet.

actually i wanna talk to you if thats okay. i saw your post

Bulk

User is banned.
If you got kik or aim I'll HYU on them. I remember when I used to cut... :(

Fusion

Onyx user!
I'm doing a counselling diploma at my school, on the side of my school work. I've been doing it since September so I'm not great. I talk to people at my school who have suffered from abusive parents, teachers, work pressure, stress etc.
Honestly, I can't imagine what you must feel, because I've never been there before. But it seems to be very distressing. Just talking about it will make you feel better.