• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need suggestions

Hassam

User is banned.
I know this is the smokers lounge but this is the only place where I see fit 

I may or may not have LSD but how much should I sell it for? 

I'm thinking somewhere around $10- $15 per tab? 

It's some of the purest LSD on the market and if you're wondering, it's 100-microgram

Chill

Well 100 micrograms is not much at all considering that the average hit for some people is roughly anywhere in between 80 and 170 micrograms and even going upwards of 300.

I'd suggest selling at 50 micrograms per hit and sell to newer users because you'd end up getting more money per micrograms.

EDIT: 1 hit can cost between $10-$25 usually. (+/- the dose).

Hassam

User is banned.
Chill said:
Well 100 micrograms is not much at all considering that the average hit for some people is roughly anywhere in between 80 and 170 micrograms and even going upwards of 300.

I'd suggest selling at 50 micrograms per hit and sell to newer users because you'd end up getting more money per micrograms.

EDIT: 1 hit can cost between $10-$25 usually. (+/- the dose).
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'm gonna sell it to my boss at work lmao. 

Chill

Hassam said:
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'm gonna sell it to my boss at work lmao. 
I was at the gym, sorry for the later reply.

Umm, lol what? Your boss? Haha. I've noticed a lot of Americans (I'm assuming you're) do a lot of drugs more publicly than Australians.

Hassam

User is banned.
Chill said:
I was at the gym, sorry for the later reply.

Umm, lol what? Your boss? Haha. I've noticed a lot of Americans (I'm assuming you're) do a lot of drugs more publicly than Australians.

hahaha you read correctly. My boss and I have a great relationship lmao 

Chill

Hassam said:
hahaha you read correctly. My boss and I have a great relationship lmao 
On good terms with your boss? God, maybe you should shout him a decent hit and then see how much he likes you if he actually likes acid that is.

Hassam

User is banned.
Chill said:
On good terms with your boss? God, maybe you should shout him a decent hit and then see how much he likes you if he actually likes acid that is.

haha, we'll see when I get my hands on it. He'll enjoy it for sure. 

Chill

Hassam said:
haha, we'll see when I get my hands on it. He'll enjoy it for sure. 
Any chance you can get your hands on shrooms? I've tried them before and fuck me, sat me down for a long time.

Don't get me wrong I was young and stupid but hey, we're only human.

Hassam

User is banned.
Chill said:
Any chance you can get your hands on shrooms? I've tried them before and fuck me, sat me down for a long time.

Don't get me wrong I was young and stupid but hey, we're only human.

Shrooms is the last few drugs I have yet to try. It's so dry here but I heard the trip is absolutely amazing 

Chill

Hassam said:
Shrooms is the last few drugs I have yet to try. It's so dry here but I heard the trip is absolutely amazing 
If you really wanna try everything you haven't until shrooms.

Sat me on my ass for a while, ended up going to sleep for 14 hours. Woke up and still tripped out.

On another note, if you wanted to try something different, there are pills called 'smurf pills'. Check them out.

Hassam

User is banned.
Chill said:
If you really wanna try everything you haven't until shrooms.

Sat me on my ass for a while, ended up going to sleep for 14 hours. Woke up and still tripped out.

On another note, if you wanted to try something different, there are pills called 'smurf pills'. Check them out.
haven't even heard of Smurf pills. Seems very interesting. I'll definitely look into it 

Chill

Hassam said:
haven't even heard of Smurf pills. Seems very interesting. I'll definitely look into it 

I don't know where they originated from but they're definitely fucked. I haven't taken them because I don't want to. I've seen people on them and OH MY LORD!

Trying to crawl under zebra crossings, diving under doorways, playing chicken with cars. What a nightmare!

Hassam

User is banned.
Chill said:
I don't know where they originated from but they're definitely fucked. I haven't taken them because I don't want to. I've seen people on them and OH MY LORD!

Trying to crawl under zebra crossings, diving under doorways, playing chicken with cars. What a nightmare!

oh my god, that sounds awful. lmao. I don't think I want to now 

Careless

User is banned.
I like reading these posts about drugs I learn a lot haha have you tried lsd?