• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

need some advice

addy

User is banned.
i haven't lived with my real parents for a while. my moms a fuck up and my dad never stayed. now I'm not complaining or trying to get attention, but the people I live with suck. I'm very appreashative of them and I'm greatful for everything they've done, but I keep fucking up. bad, I'm in some shit and they've told me they hate me, they keep saying they want me to leave, they keep saying I should go to hell... but they won't let me do anything, I try to go to friends houses and stuff but everyday I just get to come home and sit on my bed. I have a bestfriend that gave me his old phone so I can talk to him and my girlfriend, but they found it last night and took it. luckily I was one step ahead and have a spare but I'm sick of the shit. I'm 16 years old and live in Arkansas. I would like some legal advice if possible. please kik me: tybrandy or pm me, any advice is helpful. 

p.s.

once again, I'm not asking for pity, or any form of sorrow twards me... I've never reached out to anybody for that reason, but I feel like this forum is full of nice people. please don't contact me just to tell me to keep my chin up, because I have been. but things are getting hard. thank you.