• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

need help..

Jaii

my brother went for a bath, has water clogged in his ear, and now the water won't go..He doesn't want to go to the doctors since they put a needle in your ear and drain blood and stuff, it's horrible, Give me a few ways to help him get rid of his problem, I had this and I hated it, but that was years ago..Please someone help?

Doom

Power member.
Put a little more water in his ear. This will make the water heavier and easier to come out.

Jaii

Morphine said:
Put a little more water in his ear. This will make the water heavier and easier to come out.

We've tried that, He says it's the same still, anymore tips?

Jaii

dui said:
Tilt his head to the side of the water and jump

I'll get him to try that, thanks man, anymore tips?

Jaii

Sintation said:
Shake your head violently back in forth (left to right), not joking. That is seriously how I get water out of my ear.

I'll get him to try it, thanks man!

frost

Power member.
get a cotton ball and soak it in rubbing alcohol, put it on that ear and make sure the clogged ear is facing up so the cotton ball drips into the ear, after about 20 seconds flip your head over and the water should be gone

Jaii

Frost said:
get a cotton ball and soak it in rubbing alcohol, put it on that ear and make sure the clogged ear is facing up so the cotton ball drips into the ear, after about 20 seconds flip your head over and the water should be gone

thanks man, I've got a number of things to try for him now, cheers guys.

California

Power member.
Ok this is weird but i used over-ear headphones and would push them against my ear, sorta like a suction cup.

Jaii

California said:
Ok this is weird but i used over-ear headphones and would push them against my ear, sorta like a suction cup.

yeah I read about something like this, you can put your hand into like a ball kind of shape and start pushing and pulling air into the ear and eventually the water will come out, we tried that, but it didn't work :/