• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

need help

Famous

Power member.
hey guys, so on my birthday i went to the movies with this girl i really like. so i made out with her and when i pulled away she told me she loved me. i said it back and then i asked her out and she said yes. we dated before in the summer and i dumped her cuz i was being a dumbass. so anyways a few days ago i told her i loved her and she never said anything back. and then i called her today and i asked her if she truly wanted to be with me and if she really loved me and she said "idk". so could you guys help me? i have no idea what she means or what to do.... thanks

Swag‌‌‌‌

User is banned.
She means "Your Ugly" & we all know you didnt make out w/ her. You just want attention. Maybe you should tell her about all 22 gamertags you have and spam her w/ them. Just not here, ok? ok.

paul

User is banned.
Gumm said:
hey guys, so on my birthday i went to the movies with this girl i really like. so i made out with her and when i pulled away she told me she loved me. i said it back and then i asked her out and she said yes. we dated before in the summer and i dumped her cuz i was being a dumbass. so anyways a few days ago i told her i loved her and she never said anything back. and then i called her today and i asked her if she truly wanted to be with me and if she really loved me and she said "idk". so could you guys help me? i have no idea what she means or what to do.... thanks
This is just my opinion, Your only 14, So I highly doubt your truly in love with her. You might feel like your in love, but as you get older you'll probably realized she was just a crush you had.

Am I the only one who answered the question without arguing?

Famous

Power member.
Swag‌‌‌‌ said:
She means "Your Ugly" & we all know you didnt make out w/ her. You just want attention. Maybe you should tell her about all 22 gamertags you have and spam her w/ them. Just not here, ok? ok.

dude stop being a faggot. seriously people like you piss me off. and i really did make out with her. so if you could stfu and get a life that would be great.
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____
| The Fuck Off |||""'|""\__,_
| __Truck______ l||__|__|__|)
|(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)

Swag‌‌‌‌

User is banned.
Gumm said:
dude stop being a faggot. seriously people like you piss me off. and i really did make out with her. so if you could stfu and get a life that would be great.
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____

Faggot? Thats such a 10 year old term. LOL. People like you piss me off. And Im the last person you should be telling to get a life, all you do is go on this site straight after school to see if people will want your dumbass tags and then when you see "NO PM" you decide to spam posts w/ them. Why are you even on this site, youll never sell shit. Im done.

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____

BTW: Everyone could agree w/ me "Your tags are DIRT"

Famous

Power member.
Swag‌‌‌‌ said:
Faggot? Thats such a 10 year old term. LOL. People like you piss me off. And Im the last person you should be telling to get a life, all you do is go on this site straight after school to see if people will want your dumbass tags and then when you see "NO PM" you decide to spam posts w/ them. Why are you even on this site, youll never sell shit. Im done.

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____

BTW: Everyone could agree w/ me "Your tags are DIRT"

dude just shut up. your probably a 30 year old virgin in your moms basement. so shut up bro. leave me alone

Swag‌‌‌‌

User is banned.
Gumm said:
dude just shut up. your probably a 30 year old virgin in your moms basement. so shut up bro. leave me alone

Nothing to say? Im actually 18 w/ a Mustang and a Bitch named Christina. And guess what? I make out w/ her. Wierd huh? I also do this thing called Doggy Style, are you old enough to know what that is? No.

Famous

Power member.
Swag‌‌‌‌ said:
Nothing to say? Im actually 18 w/ a Mustang and a Bitch named Christina. And guess what? I make out w/ her. Wierd huh? I also do this thing called Doggy Style, are you old enough to know what that is? No.

arent you funny, cuz shes your bitch. your a little disrespectful cunt bro. seriously. women arent your fucking pets your asshole. and its funny cuz im not a virgin dumbass. i bet you dont even know what a condom is bitch

Swag‌‌‌‌

User is banned.
Gumm said:
arent you funny, cuz shes your bitch. your a little disrespectful cunt bro. seriously. women arent your fucking pets your asshole. and its funny cuz im not a virgin dumbass. i bet you dont even know what a condom is bitch

Cunt? Nice word. Btw, your a virgin dude, you dont need to impress anyone on this site. And do you want the scientific term of a condom or the little kid version of a condom.

paul

User is banned.
Swag‌‌‌‌ said:
Cunt? Nice word. Btw, your a virgin dude, you dont need to impress anyone on this site. And do you want the scientific term of a condom or the little kid version of a condom.

y0 wikipedia.

Famous

Power member.
Swag‌‌‌‌ said:

its funny cuz im not a virgin. and arent you funny, picking on a 14 year old. way to go, you want a gold star?

Swag‌‌‌‌

User is banned.
Gumm said:
its funny cuz im not a virgin. and arent you funny, picking on a 14 year old. way to go, you want a gold star?

Yea you are, and no i want a cookie. Im done spamming your stupid post OK little Keyboard Warrior, Ill be the mature one and stop talkingto you. SKID. So say your last words they will be ignored.

Famous

Power member.
Swag‌‌‌‌ said:
Yea you are, and no i want a cookie. Im done spamming your stupid post OK little Keyboard Warrior, Ill be the mature one and stop talkingto you. SKID. So say your last words they will be ignored.

hahah arent you fuuny. cuz you have no fucking idea bro, go back to your whore Christina who you treat like a fucking animal. tell her i said hi too

Swag‌‌‌‌

User is banned.
Gumm said:
hahah arent you fuuny. cuz you have no fucking idea bro, go back to your whore Christina who you treat like a fucking animal. tell her i said hi too

Same line. LOL and Im w/ Christina right now. If your man enough to tell her hi, whats your Skype. Ill make sure she's naked too so you can pop up your little baby weiner.

paul

User is banned.
Swag‌‌‌‌ said:
Same line. LOL and Im w/ Christina right now. If your man enough to tell her hi, whats your Skype. Ill make sure she's naked too so you can pop up your little baby weiner.

I thought you said you were done?

Famous

Power member.
Swag‌‌‌‌ said:

arent you cute, when i get my ipod touch 4g i will be sure to skype you bro. its shipping to my house as we speak

Buyars

User is banned.
WTF you said I love you just after one kiss lolololololol

Famous

Power member.
Buyars said:
WTF you said I love you just after one kiss lolololololol

we had already been dating like during the summer. and she had a thing for me for like a few months