• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need Help with Hacking accounts

roonlord3

Hello everyone, i recently got hacked 41m from watching a youtube video and clicking the link.

Please can anyone teach me how this is done?

can anyone direct me to a complete tutorial , one that starts from the very start?

Ben Hartley

Sounds like you ran a java applet? correct?

First thing to do is scan your pc with hijack this and look for any dodgy procceses/registry values and then scan with malwarebytes.

After that search for a tutorial on using "Rats/Keyloggers/formgrabbers" & other types of trojans after that you can either code a download, drop to temp then execute in java or purchase a compiled java drive by to embed into a webpage using the <applet tag which will deliver your trojan when ran.

roonlord3

Yeah, i ran a java applet i am pretty sure.

I have looked all around and all the tutorials i have found either dont cover it all or are so outdated.

I did a quickscan and found nothing, i cleared my cache and deleted all my cookies.

A user named 'Domcon' suggested a book that includes steps on hacking; use the search engine and find it, because it can come in handy. Good luck.

roonlord3

Can someone just point me to a good tutorial or help show me via skype or teamviewer?

roonlord3

Well if anyone thinks they can help a little, maybe give me some files, my skype is: Willgrana97

Landonnn

Just to get started out.. you can go on hackforums.net there are tons of tutorials for starters (newfags like your self) I recommend as you're a newfag to use a keylogger.. there are tons of good ones, I recommend Vulcan Logger which can be here: vulcantools.net
To help when hacking JDB's are a good way of luring kids in, I've made around 3b off of JavaDriveby's, a lot people give away free ones that are not FUD (fully undetectable) but UD (undetectable), most of these items can be found on hackforums.
When find a spreading method don't use other peoples spreading methods.. you will make a lot less than they say, think of a unquine spreading method.
And when you're past all this kiddy stuff buy better programs such as blackshades, and get a VPN you don't wanna get caught.
But.. there isn't really any great JDB's out there.. but I heard Anon JDB is pretty decent.

Oh and if you have a problem with my grammar: http://bin.antman.tk/spiderman

~Landon - ExRune Leader~

Mewthree

Onyx user!
Mewtwo said:
Just to get started out.. you can go on hackforums.net there are tons of tutorials for starters (newfags like your self) I recommend as you're a newfag to use a keylogger.. there are tons of good ones, I recommend Vulcan Logger which can be here: vulcantools.net
To help when hacking JDB's are a good way of luring kids in, I've made around 3b off of JavaDriveby's, a lot people give away free ones that are not FUD (fully undetectable) but UD (undetectable), most of these items can be found on hackforums.
When find a spreading method don't use other peoples spreading methods.. you will make a lot less than they say, think of a unquine spreading method.
And when you're past all this kiddy stuff buy better programs such as blackshades, and get a VPN you don't wanna get caught.
But.. there isn't really any great JDB's out there.. but I heard Anon JDB is pretty decent.

Oh and if you have a problem with my grammar: http://bin.antman.tk/spiderman

~Landon - ExRune Leader~
Hi landon. I love you.

roonlord3

Thanks, But i have looked there and i was trying to find some directed towards runescape, the topics i find there are so general.

I already have a method of spreading it VERY easily, i just need to get the files so i can get started. can someone help me with what files i need?

Can you list the things i need to get started?

Heres what i have gathered so far on what i need

-Java Drive by (no clue what that means or what the file is and where it goes)
-a hosting website? (i think)
-a spreading method (Check)
-rat program? (where do i find this and how do i set it up)
anything else?

I just want it set up so when they go to the website , it asks them to allow a java applet or whatever and then it installs the rat and then i keylog them and kill their java? is this correct?

Please i am trying to learn but its very confusing

Landonnn

Like I said I won't recommend you to use a RAT as you should have a VPN.. I recommend a keylogger that will send logs to your email.. Vulcan Logger.
You will need the JDB files which is a jar file info, and a html file connecting to the jar so it works.
You will need a website, hosting can be found easy.. I recommend buying a website form register.com they have a deal going on for $1 domains.

~Landon

(and sorry for not exsplaing things very well.. playing Guitar hero.. xD)

roonlord3

Mewtwo said:
Like I said I won't recommend you to use a RAT as you should have a VPN.. I recommend a keylogger that will send logs to your email.. Vulcan Logger.
You will need the JDB files which is a jar file info, and a html file connecting to the jar so it works.
You will need a website, hosting can be found easy.. I recommend buying a website form register.com they have a deal going on for $1 domains.

~Landon

I tried getting vulcan logger, there are 2 download options, one makes you fill out surveys and one redirects you to purchasing their software.

After i manage to get a keylogger, how do i get a JDB? and how do i hook that up with the website so it makes them download that and the keylogger files?

for the website i will probobly go with a free one, kids are dumb enough to fall for anything, and with my spreading technique it wont cause any suspicion.

So for right now here is what i need to learn/get

-keylogger download(can you give me a direct vulcanlogger link?)
-JDB ( where do i find one i can hook to my website and the logger)

- How do i set that all up with my website so it makes them download it

Any help appreciated

Landonnn

Go on HackForums and under begin hacking, ask for a JDB.. and uslly in the JDB there will be a html file, in the html file you switch it to your stuff, and upload to your website after you get hosting.

roonlord3

I have asked and my thread got buried in 3 minutes, doesnt anyone on here have a JDB and keylogger they can give to me

excilez

Go to keylogger program On the HF hacking section. There are multiple keyloggers to choose from. I know this can be frustrating.

roonlord3

Ive done that, 95% of them are not free and the ones that claim to be free are either putting you throug 1000 surveys or they dont work.

It would be so much better if someone on here could simply just upload their keylogger and jdb onto mediafire for me. takes 10 seconds.

let me get this strait. after i have a keylogger and a jdb, i set up a website and then what? how do i get the keylogger and jdb to even work on there? HF is getting bombed with spam so no one will really help me on there, on here people help so i am just going to post on here from here out

excilez

You have to find them Free, Use Unknownz Keylogger Public it is free. You cant learn these skills overnight.

Landonnn

I'd help.. but I really just don't want to... I really don't like helping people who are new and don't know a single thing.

roonlord3

excilez said:
You have to find them Free, Use Unknownz Keylogger Public it is free. You cant learn these skills overnight.

When i try to extract that keylogger it just freezes my computer for a seconds then winrar errors pop up