• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need help spreading!

x heisenb3rg x

Hey there guys, I'm new to this forum and hacking. I have been keylogging for a week now in an attempt to get RSGP/accounts. So far I have gained around 20m and a fairly nooby account or two.

I have very good tools in my arsenal (a nice keylogger, that gets bank pins from rs and a nice FUD java drive by). What I was wondering is, are there any methods out there that someone could share with me for spreading to runescape players (especially those more likely to be a bit more wealthy).

I know you are probably thinking, why would I do that, this guy is brand new here. Well, I would be willing to pay a small amount at first for a nice method, and if it works, I would be happy to donate to the person who helped me.

I would also appreciate any free advice/help that may be offered. I hope to contribute a lot to this forum over the next while myself.

Thanking you in advance guys.

Adam

Onyx user!
I'll sell you my spreading videos. All of them are in the top 5 links on the first page. 3 are the top link.

$150 for them all. Paid in RSGP only.

x heisenb3rg x

Adam said:
I'll sell you my spreading videos. All of them are in the top 5 links on the first page. 3 are the top link.

As awesome as Im sure they are, thats too expensive for me to even consider at the moment. Thanks very much for the offer though.

Maybe i'll get back to you if/when I start making some big rsgp.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
x heisenb3rg x said:
Adam said:

As awesome as Im sure they are, thats too expensive for me to even consider at the moment. Thanks very much for the offer though.

Maybe i'll get back to you if/when I start making some big rsgp.

Just make youtube videos of something deceptive, like maybe a merching tool. I'm sure you can pull something off that dumb people woudl fall for.

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
$7.50 per fake program made.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
$0.01 for unhelpful advice and hints.
^ I make bank off this.

x heisenb3rg x

@deathwish ,I appreciate the advice, I think thats what I will do next.

@slack3r , Again, I'm certain that would provide some very nice loot, just out of my price range currently.

ImSoPro said:

Might take you up on that at some point.

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
x heisenb3rg x said:
@deathwish ,I appreciate the advice, I think thats what I will do next.

@slack3r , Again, I'm certain that would provide some very nice loot, just out of my price range currently.

ImSoPro said:

Might take you up on that at some point.

Sure, just shoot me PM sometime.

Gogetaa

@hiesenburg first off, sick name.

secondly, add my skype. i can definitely help out.

x heisenb3rg x

Managed to get a level 113 account with around 20 million on it using my own spreading methods. Think I have secured the account as mine now too.

Would still appreciate any advice that can be given as I'm still a noob at all this really.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
x heisenb3rg x said:
Managed to get a level 113 account with around 20 million on it using my own spreading methods. Think I have secured the account as mine now too.

Would still appreciate any advice that can be given as I'm still a noob at all this really.

The account is still not yours. You can't 100% secure an account as your own. So I'd say just take the cash and leave.

Gogetaa

Daniel said:
The account is still not yours. You can't 100% secure an account as your own. So I'd say just take the cash and leave.

please visit le sig :)

@hiesenburg contact me on skype again.