• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need help setting up RAT

Pichu

Onyx user!
I really want to get into the hacking buisness.
If someone can help SETUP a rat,any rat.
Darkcomet,Cybergate.
Including portfowarding,please help me :)

Thanks!

Johnnybenoob

ok.. it used to be the only way you could get a version of darkcomet which wasn't backdoored was from the website itself.

btw, RATTing is not hacking, its a skiddie business. wanna know what hacking is? codin crypters..

tinyurl . c 0 m / darkcomet31311 is the only link I've found that's not backdoored.

port forwarding can be automatic if you have upnp. get back to me if you got issues. if you want to crypt, pm me.

Entitled

Onyx user!
I think you should invest in purchasing blackshades rat. It comes with a pinlogger and most crypters are compatible with it. If you need help setting it up just private message me.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Well, I've the lastest version of DC (5.3.1) and I've sent it to a few members here on the site.
About port forwarding, like Entitled said, it can be done with just a few clicks. I didn't have to port forward because my router had UPnP enabled.
@"Johnnybenoob", if it's a copy paste then I wouldn't call that coding nor hacking. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacking

Zetryio

Onyx user!
Blackshades is shit, go with cybergate or dark comet. The pinlogger isn't even worth discussing its so bad I've heard.

Entitled said:
I think you should invest in purchasing blackshades rat. It comes with a pinlogger and most crypters are compatible with it. If you need help setting it up just private message me.

I heard the owner of BShades is getting into a lot of shit with the FBI?

Zetryio

Onyx user!
Method said:
Entitled said:

I heard the owner of BShades is getting into a lot of shit with the FBI?

Well I'm not sure if it was the owner but one of the marketers or something. But he is going away for a long time.