• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need GPU HELP

Hello everyone

so now that i've fixed everything software wise, i have a hardware problem

all my nvidia drivers were deleted during the process, but now i can't reinstall them because my computer won't display anything with the gpu inside of it, but i can't install the drivers unless the gpu is inside

this contrasts to before when my computer could display things with my gpu in it without the nvidia drivers being installed yet

help!!

smalls

Power member.
you have another pc/laptop? download them on a usb?

Ambien

In the back of your computer there should be a switch, it's gonna be on "Mini" switch it to "Wumbo" it should be perfect from now on. If this worked leave a vouch on my vouch thread.

Fedora

What is the name of your GPU Crad?
Have you tried using the intergrated VGA with the card inside of the PC?

Fedoras said:
What is the name of your GPU Crad?
Have you tried using the intergrated VGA with the card inside of the PC?

yes i tried that

My GPU is a NVIDIA GEFORCE 750 ti

Before i reinstalled windows 10 it was working fine, now it doesn't display anything when the GPU is in
the fan runs when its in my computer so i'm pretty sure it works, i just need the drivers or something man idrk

Fedora

meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
yes i tried that

My GPU is a NVIDIA GEFORCE 750 ti

Before i reinstalled windows 10 it was working fine, now it doesn't display anything when the GPU is in
the fan runs when its in my computer so i'm pretty sure it works, i just need the drivers or something man idrk

Hm, is your mobo bios fully updated?

Fedora

meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
im sure it should be as everything was working an hour ago before i reinstalled windows 10

how do i chexm that
Look up your motherboard and check the manufacturers site to see if it has recently been updated *be careful and don't download the wrong updates for other mobos*
Also do you have any restore points?I am not sure if windows 10 has the feature, I know windows 7 did

Fedoras said:
Look up your motherboard and check the manufacturers site to see if it has recently been updated *be careful and don't download the wrong updates for other mobos*
Also do you have any restore points?I am not sure if windows 10 has the feature, I know windows 7 did

I do, but that would risk going into the problem i just fixed.
i just don't know man

Possibilities

User is banned.
meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
i just don't know man

meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
i just don't know man

At this point I believe you should just get a backup of the HDD/SSD and then reload the OS.