• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need coupons: Read

Hey

User is banned.
Hey everyone. I think this is the right section. I need some coupons that give you free Xbox live when brought to a store selling the live. Thanks everyone. Feel free to PM me or hit me up on aim: Perk

Poop

Some cutie gave me one for MSP. When I'm home I can give you that.

Hey

User is banned.
Poop said:
Some cutie gave me one for MSP. When I'm home I can give you that.
Sure man thanks :) if you know anyone who has one for 3 months or 12 months let me know :) thanks a lot though @poop

Hey

User is banned.
Yeti said:
I remember a user that leaked tons of coupons. They never worked.

I remember this man. I had a method and it worked. Idk if I can change the dates for it to work

Yeti

8Fap=DongD~~~ said:
You could always dig for Slacker's post, download the GameStop config and learn how to crack. You can learn everything you need to know in 1 evening on the other site. Not that hard. And viola! All the coupons you'll ever need!

Easier said then done. Just like every fucking money method ever. Just stick to selling shit legit.

Doug

User is banned.
Yeti said:
Easier said then done. Just like every fucking money method ever. Just stick to selling shit legit.

It's not always that way. Most of the time the buyers are to lazy to even give the method a shot.

Hey

User is banned.
8Fap=DongD~~~ said:
Easier than you'll ever know, if you know what you're doing. At our peak, we were pulling in $5,000-10,000 a week in vouchers. It's still pretty strong :X.
You trying to help a homie out man? :)

Burt

User is banned.
Hey said:
You trying to help a homie out man? :)

lol x) Add me on Skype: Modern and I'll try my best giving you a power walkthrough

Just know that this 'can' be done for free, but for around $50 or so, you can turn that into $500-1000 easily. And I'm not teaching this method to everyone. If Hey wishes to share this himself, that's his choice.

Hey

User is banned.
Still looking for coupons everyone. Please hit me up if you have ones for Xbox live :) thanks