• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need C# Help.

Krish

User is banned.
I'm almost done with a special project of mine. Looking for people who are experienced in using WebBrowser in C#.

Issue, I can't get it to click a certain button. I'm not using httpwebrequest even though its more efficient for filling out forms. There's no ID, so i can't just "GetElementById" I've got EVERY other part of the program down except for this 1 little button. This is legitimately killing me at this moment. Any help would be great.

CC: @Coder @Br0wn @Junior @Glubz @Inori @"Moon Knight" @Fireworks

I also need help with net-sealing this/making sure no one else de-compiles it and claims it as their own.

I want a netseal that some retard like @towel can't break on this.

Inori

Onyx user!
Had a similar issue when making my checker/turboer. How are you handling everything? and whats html for the button. You can sometimes grab it from just the name or the action itself

Fireworks

User is banned.
Why not just parse the webpage and search for a specific string or html id element?

As far as net seal goes, I don't know too much about it. I never really needed (actually I never really cared) to license my products since, when I usually make something, it's going to be released for free anyway. But, I did a google search and there looks like there are plenty of useful tutorials out there.

Coder

Power member.
Reply to this with the line of html where the ID for the button would normally be or you can PM me it. I'll show you can make it work. :)

Krish

User is banned.
Coder said:
Reply to this with the line of html where the ID for the button would normally be or you can PM me it. I'll show you can make it work. :)

I'll give you a free copy of you can help me, I'll pm you the link to the button I want to click. It has no ID= as its a input class element. I'll let you know though.

velox

Onyx user!
so you are using web browser control for this ? loop through htmlelement in browser document check class name/type/value/other ident then set attribute like usual

btw all u have to do for netseal is remove 2 instructions id & initialize if not implement fully you should look in to obfuscation but not ready made because there can be auto decompilers (de4dot)