• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

NEED ADVICE ON THIS!!!

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Hey RG,

I have 2 runescape accounts. One hybrid cb lvl 103 and one hybrid cb lvl 90. I plan on pking on using ONE of these accounts as a p2p pking account. My method involves dclaw spec'ing and freezing and i wanted to know which one would make the better pking account.(WITHOUT CHANGING ANY STATS, e.g. getting def higher) Here are stats:

BOTH ACCOUNTS HAVE DESERT TREASURE DONE.

For the lvl 103 hybrid:

20120213081445.png

For the lvl 90 hybrid:

20120213082447.png

Please look at these stats and comment below telling me which one would make the better pking account. If you can also include why you think so, that would be great. Thanks a ton in advance guys!

~Ven0m

Relapse

Onyx user!
You should use image tags

I would go with the second account, do a bunch of quests for pkers i.e rfd, then get 70 defence

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Relapse said:
You should use image tags

I would go with the second account, do a bunch of quests for pkers i.e rfd, then get 70 defence

You sure? I really thought it would be the first one. Oh well, ill see what other people said too. Thanks for the advice though!

~Ven0m

Relapse

Onyx user!
Unless your going for maxed stats 70 def would be best for a hybrid and have a lower combat for rushing

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Relapse said:
Unless your going for maxed stats 70 def would be best for a hybrid and have a lower combat for rushing

No what im saying is 92 str enough for dclaw specing high enough? can it hit high enough to ko? and problem with that account is that it doesnt have ice barrage and the point was to not change anything about either account.

~Ven0m

Relapse

Onyx user!
You should probably mention that in the op you don't want to change anything

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Oh.. Ok will change it ASAP. Thanks btw.

~Ven0m

Relapse said:
You should probably mention that in the op you don't want to change anything

Which one would you go choose now that I've said that?

~Ven0m

Relapse

Onyx user!
For immediate pking/rushing the 103 if you want to build the best pker then the second one

Singed

Onyx user!
Like Relapse said, please put IMG tags on those pics :L
Also, I'd go for the second one...

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Bowser said:
Like Relapse said, please put IMG tags on those pics :L
Also, I'd go for the second one...

why the 2nd one? can you state why? and how do i add IMG tags?

~Ven0m

Relapse said:
For immediate pking/rushing the 103 if you want to build the best pker then the second one

what could i change about the 2nd one to make it a beast pker?

~Ven0m

Relapse

Onyx user!
Ven0m said:

~Ven0m

Ideally, fully quest it rfd/turmoil/etc with 70 def and 95 prayer, 99 str/mage/hp/range/dungeon

Budget, get 94 mage, do RFD if not done already,75 atk, 70 def, 52 pray, 80 dungeon

Singed

Onyx user!
Ven0m said:
why the 2nd one? can you state why? and how do i add IMG tags?

~Ven0m

Relapse said:

~Ven0m

I say the second one because it's a lower level and it has a decent range, magic and strength level which greatly raises your potential for getting good KO's providing you use the right gear..
Also do

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Relapse said:
Ideally, fully quest it rfd/turmoil/etc with 70 def and 95 prayer, 99 str/mage/hp/range/dungeon

Budget, get 94 mage, do RFD if not done already,75 atk, 70 def, 52 pray, 80 dungeon

arent these stats closer to the lvl 103???

~Ven0m

Relapse

Onyx user!
the 103 already has too high of a def level for a barrows hybrid

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Relapse said:
the 103 already has too high of a def level for a barrows hybrid

alright then, i agree with you guys. and besides, the lower the level of pking the more fun! so yea, now im gonna wanna sell the lvl 103. anyone wanna buy? sell for 30mil?

~Ven0m

i will go first too as long as you promise to vouch.

should i make a real sales thread about this?

~Ven0m

Singed

Onyx user!
Ven0m said:
alright then, i agree with you guys. and besides, the lower the level of pking the more fun! so yea, now im gonna wanna sell the lvl 103. anyone wanna buy? sell for 30mil?

~Ven0m

i will go first too as long as you promise to vouch.

should i make a real sales thread about this?

~Ven0m

A fair deal imo. I don't play anymore though, so good luck with sales! :)

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Bowser said:
A fair deal imo. I don't play anymore though, so good luck with sales! :)

ight man. btw can managment close the scam thread yet? its obvious there is no evidence...

~Ven0m

Reaper_mybb_import12521

Tbh, I would go first. Seems to have better stats, so yeah.

And, just wait. They'll handle it. If there is no evidence surely you aren't worried. It can't possibly harm you then.

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Reaper said:
Tbh, I would go first. Seems to have better stats, so yeah.

And, just wait. They'll handle it. If there is no evidence surely you aren't worried. It can't possibly harm you then.

I know bro, its just that im selling lots of stuff and buying too and people see this thread and they decided not to buy/sell to me. but im not worried at all.

~Ven0m

Singed

Onyx user!
Ven0m said:
ight man. btw can managment close the scam thread yet? its obvious there is no evidence...

~Ven0m
Did you PM any of them in addition to posting on the thread? o_O