• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need a Snapchat appraisal:

YNW Melly

Onyx user!
I've been holding in Yo this Snapchat for a long time I'm curious of how much it's worth now. Snapchat - Certify
Let me know guys thanks.

DustDice

User is banned.
Basic said:
Probabaly $75-100 , not to bad of a snapchat.

Keep spamming the forum so quickly and bumping these appraisal threads for easy posts, and I'll bump your rep back down to 0.

Basic

DustDice said:
Keep spamming the forum so quickly and bumping these appraisal threads for easy posts, and I'll bump your rep back down to 0.

Wasn't spamming at all man. Just helping with appraisals. Sorry for helping people out i guess?

DustDice

User is banned.
Basic said:
Wasn't spamming at all man. Just helping with appraisals. Sorry for helping people out i guess?

Yeah, enough helping people out I'd say. No need to do that dude, find other ways to post helpful things than to spam that sub-forum.

Basic

DustDice said:
Yeah, enough helping people out I'd say. No need to do that dude, find other ways to post helpful things than to spam that sub-forum.

Alright man my bad wasn't trying to cause any problems.

Amp

Power member.
$100-125 in my opinion, it's nice.

Color

DustDice said:

You're a fucking faggot, I'd say.  Go away rather than post stupid shit in this sub-forum.

DustDice

User is banned.
Color said:
You're a fucking faggot, I'd say.  Go away rather than post stupid shit in this sub-forum.

Damn, you sound like you fell of your bike and hurt your knee. Or something's jammed up your ass? You got mad real quick lmfao

Color

DustDice said:
Damn, you sound like you fell of your bike and hurt your knee. Or something's jammed up your ass? You got mad real quick lmfao
Nope.  Wasn't mad at all, nor am I now.  I was actually quite content at the time.  Just putting you in your place.  Don't act like a fool.

Twit

Color said:
Nope.  Wasn't mad at all, nor am I now.  I was actually quite content at the time.  Just putting you in your place.  Don't act like a fool.

exactly he act like because he upgraded means he can tell new members how 2 post. not cool.