• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need a Partner willing to give them 60% of the cut.

Cinnamonbun

Hello, I need a partner for spreading... I am very horrible at spreading and I haven't even got one single slave. Now I am willing to give someone 60% of the cut if they can spread my RAT around. If anyone is interested PLEASE PM me. I am very new to this.

Jam

Onyx user!
1 post.
joined today.
asking for a partner.
idk mate.

eXero

Onyx user!
1 post.
Joined today.
Doing less work.
Asking for 60%.

Good luck! Might want to ask to win the lottery as well!

Cinnamonbun

I know >_<. I am a newbie to the whole hacking thing I just joined. I have the RAT I just need someone to spread it. But I don't know how and I would like an experienced partner to help me out.

eXero said:
1 post.
Joined today.
Doing less work.
Asking for 60%.

Good luck! Might want to ask to win the lottery as well!

I am GIVING 60% not taking :p

Deathcrow

Power member.
Read a few guides if you don't know how to spread.

A good start would be making a Runescape video of something people would like such as a new amazing bot or something along the lines of a program that could help people cheat to make money in Runescape.

Include a link to your RAT or whatever in the description along with a nice long story about how you are a programmer and want to help the community out by providing this program for free.

There are many ways of spreading, but like I said this would be a good start for you.

Cinnamonbun

Deathcrow said:
Read a few guides if you don't know how to spread.

A good start would be making a Runescape video of something people would like such as a new amazing bot or something along the lines of a program that could help people cheat to make money in Runescape.

Include a link to your RAT or whatever in the description along with a nice long story about how you are a programmer and want to help the community out by providing this program for free.

There are many ways of spreading, but like I said this would be a good start for you.

Thanks for the advice, but how do I make a fake GUI for the video?

Deathcrow

Power member.
If you don't know how to do that or are too lazy to do so, you can just make a text video and include the link.

Believe it or not, doing this still gets people.

If you want to learn how to do what you mentioned, I suggest Google. :)

EDIT: DO WHAT EXERO SAID.

Cinnamonbun

Went on VB.net and it's all in Dutch and I can't understand a single thing. I guess I will make a TEXT video. BTW Pm if you want to be my partner still.

Deathcrow

Power member.
eXero said:
No, not the website...

It's a programming language. LOL.

lol. Easy to see how there was confusion though.

Especially if the person doesn't know anything about coding.

eXero

Onyx user!
Yeah well hopefully he can invest some real time and not have to pay someone to spread for him.

Cinnamonbun

Well I would be glad to pay, as I am not really into RS, But I figured some people on here would like some RS gold, Hell, I will give you the whole account. I just want to fuck around with people and do some other things with the slaves :p

Cinnamonbun

Well, I don't have time for that. Offer is still up for 60% Or the whole account. I don't really need RS crap.

Cinnamonbun

Well doesn't it take a few months to learn a language, sometimes years? I am not prepared to spend that much time just to make a fake GUI. I would much rather pay someone to spread it.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Cinnamonbun said:
Well doesn't it take a few months to learn a language, sometimes years? I am not prepared to spend that much time just to make a fake GUI. I would much rather pay someone to spread it.

It only takes that much time if you plan on knowing damn near everything or to be fluent.

You can learn how to make simple things in just a day. There are probably even videos on YouTube that could help you out. And I guarantee that there are tutorials out there like on Hack Forums.

Cinnamonbun

Okay, I admit I am fucking lazy. I don't even want to spend a day hell, a couple of hours doing that. As I said I would be much more comfortable paying somebody to spread it.