• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need a gamertag price checked?

SGOD

RE: Need a price check?

How much would this be worth?

-Brigadier Grade 1 in Reach
-2,000 MSP
-XBL until 10/23/2011

Coocoobirdie

Jman said:

-2,000 MSP
-XBL until 10/23/2011

What little I know about selling gamertags says you could probably start at $50 and go upwards?

Coocoobirdie

I have the Halo Reach Legendary edition with everything (statue, limited ed.) but the game and gamecase (I need those), the Halo 3 Legendary Master Chief Helmet and stand, as well as the little medal from Black Ops Harcore/Limited Edition. How much do ya think those would be?

Philly

Power member.

Coocoobirdie said:
Daaamn... I don't really want to sell my main account though unless I get one with similar or better stats and a better name I guess. Still, that's a lot. Thanks Philly!

No problem.

Jman said:

-2,000 MSP
-XBL until 10/23/2011

Near 100 bucks.

Coocoobirdie said:
I have the Halo Reach Legendary edition with everything (statue, limited ed.) but the game and gamecase (I need those), the Halo 3 Legendary Master Chief Helmet and stand, as well as the little medal from Black Ops Harcore/Limited Edition. How much do ya think those would be?

I honesty have no idea lmao.

Coocoobirdie

Philly said:
I honesty have no idea lmao.

Lol I'm good at getting the legendary/veteran etc versions of games for cheap. I got the Halo 3 Legendary including the game when it first came out for $5!

Konner

14th prestige, 4+ K/D, 6+ W/L, multiple golden weapons

My friend is curious how much this would go for.

Philly

Power member.

Konner said:
14th prestige, 4+ K/D, 6+ W/L, multiple golden weapons

My friend is curious how much this would go for.

50-80

Even more if it has msps and live.

Belumoth said:
GT is: Major Little
no stats.

5 bucks.

Philly

Power member.

Coocoobirdie said:
GT: Inspiration

Has about a year and a half of gold

Thats a pretty sick gt bro!

Probably 75-100 bucks.

Good luck with sales, If you do sale it. Its a really nice gamertag, I think anyways.

Coocoobirdie

Philly said:
Thats a pretty sick gt bro!

Probably 75-100 bucks.

Good luck with sales, If you do sale it. Its a really nice gamertag, I think anyways.

Wow nice, I was actually going to trade a GT for it. I had a bid of $30, then this. I think I know what I'm going for... But first I gotta get 3 months on this account for him to trade ;/

Philly

Power member.

Coocoobirdie said:
Wow nice, I was actually going to trade a GT for it. I had a bid of $30, then this. I think I know what I'm going for... But first I gotta get 3 months on this account for him to trade ;/

Nice man. :)

KAWS

Onyx user!

Miniguns - no stats :(

Btw Philly I just bought "Physicist" from your website for $10 but it still shows up as available on your website? Maybe I should wait 24 hours to receive the email with the account information before I become concerned haha

Philly

Power member.

GoodKaws said:
Miniguns - no stats :(

Btw Philly I just bought "Physicist" from your website for $10 but it still shows up as available on your website? Maybe I should wait 24 hours to receive the email with the account information before I become concerned haha

Miniguns probably 30 bucks maybe a little more.

After making a few more replys on here I will check my email and send appropriate information out.

Thanks

Hobo

hey i have the gamertag Ambushed, Kim Kardashian, AudrinaPatridge, and Random Nades that is 11th on cod4 and has 10 months left of a 12 month

Philly

Power member.

Hobo said:
hey i have the gamertag Ambushed, Kim Kardashian, AudrinaPatridge, and Random Nades that is 11th on cod4 and has 10 months left of a 12 month

Ambushed -35-45 bucks
Kim k -25-50 bucks (I want that tag! :D)
ap - 50 cents
rn - 20 bucks

Hobo

Philly said:
Ambushed -35-45 bucks
Kim k -25-50 bucks (I want that tag! :D)
ap - 50 cents
rn - 20 bucks

yea bro, the guy on hf that sold me this tag really wants it back, he offered 100 dollars for Kim Kardashian, so im probably gonna sell it... anyway nice forum, how did you copy the source of HF?

Philly

Power member.

Hobo said:
yea bro, the guy on hf that sold me this tag really wants it back, he offered 100 dollars for Kim Kardashian, so im probably gonna sell it... anyway nice forum, how did you copy the source of HF?

I didn't copy the source of HF. Its a forum software called, mybb.
Thats one hell of a gamertag! But for 100 bucks I would sale it if it as mine.