• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My two brothers (:

-BiiGMoNeY-

User is banned.
That sucks bro. At least there living happy lives :). Good luck with them man

OBEY.

Yeah, start a Charity. Google on how to start one and maybe make it Official! I would love to help you with this.

Famous

Power member.
Pumpkin said:
@bigmoney i'm a girl lol
@comm, nope no way :/

Gumm not Comm, :p and like they don't even moan or like point or anything!? and are they like deaf or blind or what

Pumpkin

@Milf, thank you, i've researched starting one for the last few days and i'm thinking my moms gonna have to help me. Not sure how to talk to her about it though :/ I just feel like it's more important for me to make others happy then myself.

Gumm sorry lol, They laugh and thats pretty much it. They can't point or anything. :{

OBEY.

You should really start a youtube channel, paypal, and then make a website. Ask for donations, start a group of people who help kids like these :) That would be great!

Pumpkin

I will do my best to get things started, :) I feel like this could be really successful.

OBEY.

Pumpkin said:
I will do my best to get things started, :) I feel like this could be really successful.

Just make sure you're very determined and don't give up whatsoever.

Subaru

User is banned.
Start a charity to raise money to start a research on there diseases.

Pumpkin

Well it's a disorder not a disease so i think it'll take longer to raise money for. :/ and even if we figure out what it is, theres still a chance that theres no cure.

OBEY.

Pumpkin said:
Well it's a disorder not a disease so i think it'll take longer to raise money for. :/ and even if we figure out what it is, theres still a chance that theres no cure.

There is a cure for everything. Its just that finding it is the hardest.

Nike

Power member.
Brought a tear to my eye. :(
Hope you guys can get everything under control and you get as much money as you need to keep your family alive and well.

Chronos

User is banned.
I'm sure it's hard doing what you're doing. It's nice though that you want to start a charity. Hopefully with donations you can at least find a way to communicate with each other :)

Pumpkin

I cry about it all the time /: it sucks so much. Thank you for your support.

Blunts

User is banned.
Dude. This is deep. I think you have some wrong though. I know you will think I am wrong, and whoever reads my post will probably disagree as well, but i'll live. My opinion is that you need to know when to cut your losses. They will only ever be a burden to society and yourself. Start a charity, and you are putting money to a lost cause.

Logic

Power member.
Wow man that was deep. You seem like one of the most supportive people.I have heard. Amazing post.