• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My Total Level Milestone

TheEpicDax

Onyx user!
censoredrunegear.png

Ujelly?

Tyler-

Onyx user!
Everyone always does this, dont see whats so good about l337

Before I even opened this thread, I said to myself it's either going to be "1337" or something to do with 69.

TheEpicDax

Onyx user!
Famous™ said:
Everyone always does this, dont see whats so good about l337

1337 refers to the word Elite. 1337 is also famously used all around the Internet. Anyone who knows how to surf google for a day will know what 1337 means. It is also used as a reference point for l33tspeak, \/\/1c|c |3 |_1|k3 t|-|13 (bad example)

get your total experience to 133,333,337 and I will be impressed,(trying to find screenshot of this now) I had it at some time but surpassed it. also, I wouldn't download any swiftkit updates up and coming as I know a group of hackers who are going to be hacking Zybez soon. and of course implementing drive-bys and stealers into the client haha.
~Blaze.

TheEpicDax

Onyx user!
Blaze said:
get your total experience to 133,333,337 and I will be impressed,(trying to find screenshot of this now) I had it at some time but surpassed it. also, I wouldn't download any swiftkit updates up and coming as I know a group of hackers who are going to be hacking Zybez soon. and of course implementing drive-bys and stealers into the client haha.
~Blaze.

Hah, if you thank anyone is going to successfully hack into Zybez, then you are wrong. Zybez has almost 0 exploits due to having been hacked before.

Tyler-

Onyx user!
¥Demondax¥ said:
1337 refers to the word Elite. 1337 is also famously used all around the Internet. Anyone who knows how to surf google for a day will know what 1337 means. It is also used as a reference point for l33tspeak, \/\/1c|c |3 |_1|k3 t|-|13 (bad example)

Yeah I know what it is, just dunno why everyone makes such a big deal of it or thinks its cool

oHvHo

i mean its kinda cool... but a bad total so its no longer cool lol

TheEpicDax

Onyx user!
oHvHo said:
i mean its kinda cool... but a bad total so its no longer cool lol

Are you sending a insult at my character? I don't think 1337 is a bad total level. In fact, it goes to show that I have a life.

gavin101

Onyx user!
¥Demondax¥ said:
Are you sending a insult at my character? I don't think 1337 is a bad total level. In fact, it goes to show that I have a life.
Well in all honesty you could just be playing on a different account or gathering stuff like potato cactus for no levels or something along those lines.

DoPi

Onyx user!
Nice mate, I remember when I first got 1337 back in like 04 or 05 haha. It was pretty epic :D

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Not really, 1337 is a pretty gay total imo. That's a badass total V

BzTfB.png