• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My Signature (Hurt)

Beam

Power member.
Just wanted to further praise @hurt for my signature. I have been wearing it since you made it for me and will never take it off. Some of the best work I have seen in relation to sigs.

Pic: No need for a link as it will always be my sig.

Chill

Hurt said:
He asked me to make it purple when he made Illest, but my PC has been wiped since and I didn't upload it to my Imgur so I can't find it anymore.
Thought so, something just didn't look right. I remembered looking at it and then seeing the one you posted was weird, knew it wasn't red.

Hurt

Chill said:
Thought so, something just didn't look right. I remembered looking at it and then seeing the one you posted was weird, knew it wasn't red.

Yeah this was the original one, I really liked how it looked in purple though. I didn't like it as much at first but it grew on me.

Chill

Hurt said:
Yeah this was the original one, I really liked how it looked in purple though. I didn't like it as much at first but it grew on me.
After seeing the red I think I'd have to agree with you about the Purple, I mean I'm partially color blind but it still does the job. :p