• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My sexy ass youtube's.

Satanist

http://www.youtube.com/user/2012
http://www.youtube.com/user/sick

Freshly jacked.
I used the known email pulling method to get the email , and i used my own private method to reset them. I may sell it but i just decided to show my youtube off. ;) Also i can reset and youtube email. That doesn't meen gain access to the original email linked with the account but you will get a password reset link to reset the youtube password and you go from there.
Regards~~

Ace

Power member.

Creator

Power member.
s8nism said:
Haha I'm trying , but i also have a password reset link waiting for me to reset on the accounts "2013" and "2014"
You have the method to resetting YT's?

Satanist

Creator said:
You have the method to resetting YT's?

It's my own method which works to reset any youtube. I found it , I'm not selling it sinse it WILL get patched , it can litteraly reset any partner channel as well. I will be glad to reset a youtube for you but I won't sell my method. And its not jailbrokes either.

Creator

Power member.
s8nism said:
It's my own method which works to reset any youtube. I found it , I'm not selling it sinse it WILL get patched , it can litteraly reset any partner channel as well. I will be glad to reset a youtube for you but I won't sell my method. And its not jailbrokes either.
What is your aim? I wanna talk to you. :p

MLP

s8nism said:

yeah what's your aim?

Bowser

Power member.
sick youtubes. shouldnt be hard to get these off your hands. good luck.

MLP

I PM'd you, my aim hasn't gotten any messages :p

Phenom

User is banned.
Wow , these are sick YouTubes ;) , are you thinking about selling these ?

Comet

Power member.
Those youtube's are indeed "sexy ass".

I would buy one but I have my youtube account which is very far from original but has 850,000 views and 650 subs :)

Good luck selling these, they're very nice.

Loyal

Onyx user!
im interested in ''SICK'' i would add it to my collection ''TOXIC'' :p... u take LR? and u use middleman?>