• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My opinion/theory about living I came up with.

Irelandrulz2

Onyx user!
I thought to myself one day, what's it like to live a day then someone wipe your memory of that day? Wouldn't it be like the day never happened to that person?

Now with that example, let's think of life. To all those agnostics and atheists who think that we just come to this world and then die, don't you think that's an awful lot like my example? If that is the case then wouldn't it be like you never lived? It would be like trying to think of something before you were born, except you can't because your dead?
I know it's hard to comprehend but if that is the case then isn't living rather pointless? When I thought about it, there is always a point or reason something happens.

What is your guys thoughts on this?

Jak505

I agree but animals die all around us and what is their purpose in life? Chickens laying eggs everyday, if humans were not there a lot more of those eggs could have survived but no they are processed then shipped so we can eat them with our toast.

RichieLS

Hmm. I believe in blank slate. I think when we die, we are born as something else but we can't remember anything.

Like a hard drive being erased.

Solidify