• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My old rs main!

DoPi

Onyx user!
So yesterday I recovered my old main, don't ask why I'm botting..

Anyways, I was the 11th person to 50 hunter, and 7th to 99, currently 18.7m xp.

I'm going to be getting members soon, finishing up old quests, catching up, etc.

If you're wondering what happened to the account, around early 2009 it was a zerker pure and was keylogged and someone got 52 defense on it so I quit and it got hacked again, this time they dropped the account for 100m+ bank, which wasn't everything, luckily I still had my whip and dragon hehe.

ttttttl.png

If anyone has any suggestions on how I should train/where/etc. let me know =)

DoPi

Onyx user!
Yeah, I was level 42 when I got 99 hunter, going to max out stats at 99 attack 99 str 70 defense 99 hp 99 range 94 magic 70 pray 1 summon

Manatee

Nice account. i also just happily recovered my main from a hacker.

Im botting woodcutting too. ;l 90 atm.

Ryu™

Onyx user!
Justin said:
Nice account. i also just happily recovered my main from a hacker.

Im botting woodcutting too. ;l 90 atm.

Well done!! :D

DoPi

Onyx user!
Yeah, I'm just botting to 70, should take a day or two, and when I get mems going to start slayer for training.

Manatee

Yeah. im hoping to get membership sometime this week. i gotta get my combat up + Gonna boy ivy for a bit.

DoPi

Onyx user!
Yeah I'm 95 atm, 1.1k yews botted atm, and 65 Wc hehe.

Will

Onyx user!
I'm currently legit woodcutting 26k logs, 1k so far. If you guys want just pm me, and we can cut together :)?

Manatee

got any suggestions on a good willow botter? iv been using one but it stops after about an hour.

DoPi

Onyx user!
that sucks, after this was hacked, etc. I made a new main, he's been hacked a few times and banned 3 times haha

Reaperrr

Onyx user!
I want your magic level. Please give it xD. But anyways it is a nice account.

lulzer

I would definitely high alch my way to at least 94 mage if I were you! You are so close as it is!! :)

KaNe

Onyx user!
Damn. That's a nice account. Everyone has high non combat skills here. All of mine are at about 40. lol.