• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My new life.

TaylorCTU

Onyx user!
I love how in the beginning of the thread we are just starting this new awesome life where we do drugs and alcohol like the cool kids and after a few hours we are already selling the drugs and now we are "I'm ready for it. Trust me bro"

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Fracture

User is banned.
TaylorCTU said:
I love how in the beginning of the thread we are just starting this new awesome life where we do drugs and alcohol like the cool kids and after a few hours we are already selling the drugs and now we are "I'm ready for it. Trust me bro"

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Yeah when the fuck did I say, I was cool for doing this. Just so you know I'm not doing this to be "cool", I'm doing this to get money.

Aura

Onyx user!
You're seriously an insane fagg0t for even labeling yourself like this. Nobody gives a shit. You dont get some sort of medal for this little image you are trying to convey. Im boggled as to why you would make this thread aside from seeking attention. I fucking hate attention whores/phony ass people like you.

Fracture

User is banned.
Alt said:
You're seriously an insane fagg0t for even labeling yourself like this. Nobody gives a shit. You dont get some sort of medal for this little image you are trying to convey. Im boggled as to why you would make this thread aside from seeking attention. I fucking hate attention whores/phony ass people like you.

dude fuck you, you faggot ass prick...

HellzDevil

Well good luck with that bro hopefully u dont die or get someone killed with you

TaylorCTU

Onyx user!
See where this life takes you kids. It gets you banned. Let this be a lesson for everyone.