• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My new life.

Fracture

User is banned.
Hello everyone, I am starting to live a new life of drugs and alcohol. No I am not looking for people to tell me I should not do that, so if you are going to don't bother.

Now the reason I choose to do this is because I've been hanging out with a new group of people, (I'm not trying to fit in, I've wanted to live life this way for a long time now but never had the friends that lived this way). Since my girlfriend broke up with me last night, I can fuck any bitch I want... Let you guys know how my night went tomorrow.

Narc

User is banned.
You are probally going to get a STD. Good luck.

Fracture

User is banned.
Narc said:
You are probally going to get a STD. Good luck.

Oh well bro, already going to hang out with some chick in a little, tryna get some pussy tonight.

Terror Squad

User is banned.
Be prepared to be spending alot more money, and wondering where that $20 you had in your wallet went. I lived this type of life when I was a senior in highschool and the year afterwards. It's fun but it takes alot out of you. You do meet alot of people though which is fun.

Fracture

User is banned.
Terror Squad said:
Be prepared to be spending alot more money, and wondering where that $20 you had in your wallet went. I lived this type of life when I was a senior in highschool and the year afterwards. It's fun but it takes alot out of you. You do meet alot of people though which is fun.

I sell weed so money is no issue to me...

Fracture

User is banned.
Terror Squad said:
Lol trust me, it will spiral into more and more. I sold at the time too, as well as other things. PM Me.

Oh well, I'm ready for it. Trust me bro...

Bump Bot

The 15 year old has spoken. He us fully prepared for jail and being a adult early.

P.s. I think you are making this shit all up. Proof?

Fracture

User is banned.
Pun said:
The 15 year old has spoken. He us fully prepared for jail and being a adult early.

P.s. I think you are making this shit all up. Proof?

Well for one I'm not 15, and for two I don't really care what your opinion is.

Narc

User is banned.
Fracture said:
Well for one I'm not 15, and for two I don't really care what your opinion is.
Then why would you post this if you dont care for peoples opinions? Always hate it when people say that, yet publish there story.

BasedGod

User is banned.
I'm sorry but this is an awful idea. If its what you want, go ahead, but I guarantee you will regret it in the future...

Fracture

User is banned.
Narc said:
Then why would you post this if you dont care for peoples opinions? Always hate it when people say that, yet publish there story.

Yeah just cause I publish my story, doesn't mean that I really care what people say about it. If I wanted someones input on what I post then I would ask for it, sorry if this is coming off as sounding rude. But I'm just trying to say that it's you opinion, but I really don't care. Even though I do respect it.

Mercedes

Power member.
You are turning into the hood life. Remember, hate cops, teachers, and security guards.