• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My MyBB Thread

Sike

User is banned.
Hello FK! today i have officially started doing mybb support. I know i have low posts and rep but dont have that change your mind. I want to help the community so i am doing this.

I know almost everything there is to know about mybb inside and out, i've been using this forum software since i've been on the internet (2012). I also love to experiment with it so i learn how to do anything, just ask a question and ill answer within 10 minutes.

Cred

What would you recommend as the best theme? In your opinion. It can be paid or free.

Ghost Φ

User is banned.
Twin said:
What would you recommend as the best theme? In your opinion. It can be paid or free.

I believe Its good to get a custom theme as you want to be one of a kind when it comes to forums. I have some great designers if your looking for one.

Sike

User is banned.
Twin said:

Well to recommend the best theme is impossible but i can give you my best opinion.

• Get a theme with 2 matching professionall colors
  • Make sure there is some functions on the theme to attract people
  • You want to also be able to make a good logo matching this theme

now if you would like i could make or recode a theme for you

Foh

Mist. said:
I believe Its good to get a custom theme as you want to be one of a kind when it comes to forums. I have some great designers if your looking for one.

Or you can learn CSS and actually take a theme and re code the colors and make the theme look 10 times better than the original theme.. ;).

Too much money to invest into getting a full professional theme or making one yourself.. :)