• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My Main Account! Let me know your thoughts.

Tha Sneak

Hey everyone,

I have been playing on this account since 2007. I quit for about 2 years and just recently started playing it a little bit again.

None of the stats are botted. I used to be a player moderator, but I got removed due to inactivity. :/

Right now I have about 110m. I am working on 99 Runecrafting, Slayer, Fishing, and Woodcutting.

ilwgac.jpg

il06UG.jpg

unconnected

agreed with nick, to low mage.. also get your prayer up for turmoil. i have a thing for turmoil recently :p

other then that nice work on the account

Tha Sneak

Yep, about 30% of it was from killing Bandos, but now it is impossible to find a world now. I plan on killing it solo when I get my stats up and a Yak.

I never bot though.

Tha Sneak

NickVsYou said:
Yeah, pack yak is like god when it comes to pvm, but turmoil would help you drastically.

Yeah, I would love to have a pack yak, but I have hardly any charms as I got most of my combat stats up before the Summoning update. Which was in early 2008. I worked on the account from early 2007 until I quit for a little while in December of 2007. I started playing again November 2010. Got my 99 strength from 96. Also, I would like turmoil, but sadly I haven't even done the quest to get curses. I was close to getting a quest cape a while back, but so many new quests has put me far back along with the higher skill requirements to complete them.

Getting 95 prayer would be quite expensive and would be a great majority of all my money and I really don't want to do that right yet. I plan on waiting for the ash update so Dragon Bones will drop quite a bit and buy a bunch of those for around 2k each. If Frost bones drop low enough I will probably get those instead.

Btw, thanks for the feedback. :smiley:

kotiq

ur cash pile is nice but ur skills suck even my pures higher skill, but nice combat skills also

Ryu™

Onyx user!
this is a nice main account, player mod, V nice ahah, but lots of money nicee, and stats even nicer, well done

Sage Mode

Onyx user!
It's got some nice cash, and stats that would be good for pking, but your skills like Woodcutting, RC, and Mining, are horrible.
But an overall decent main.

Saged

Onyx user!
Give me the 97 mil :)

DrecliN

Onyx user!
I'm sure if you raise a few thing's it will be a wonderful main. Keep doing what your doing, and may as well.make some cash along the way.