• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My local skatepark

We don't have indoor skateparks here, I wish we did. Ours sucks. These guys are all better than me too :s I don't really skate anymore and I'm more interested in freestyle skating

Jupi

rebel
Meow said:
We don't have indoor skateparks here, I wish we did. Ours sucks. These guys are all better than me  too :s I don't really skate anymore and I'm more interested in freestyle skating

Come to where I live.. popular ass city but there's no damn skateparks at all

Senpai

User is banned.
Nice man! Kind of looks like my skate park we have down here.
Are you really big into skating?
I love skating and my uncle actually owns a skateboarding company so he hooks me up with free shit.

Nab

User is banned.
The skatepark in my town (So small I don't even call it a city.) is outdoor, and super shitty. The kids who skate there are amazing though, honestly that's an amazing park in the video, and those guys aren't even doing anything. So much more potential for things that could be done in that park.

O F

Emp said:
We don't have indoor skateparks here, I wish we did. Ours sucks. These guys are all better than me  too :s I don't really skate anymore and I'm more interested in freestyle skating

Same we have no indoor parks here, there's only 1 open in the summer, none in the winter -.-
There's a couple good outdoor parks but the rest are shit.

O F said:
Same we have no indoor parks here, there's only 1 open in the summer, none in the winter -.-
There's a couple good outdoor parks but the rest are shit.

yeah dude my city sucks, there are no real decent spots either besides loading docks I always got kicked out of. The skatepark we have is just vert which I hate.

Sakura

Power member.
I live relatively close to one of the Vans indoor skateparks, pretty fun to ride.

tattoo

User is banned.
I would definitely bust my ass if i tried any of that, but the skatepark looks really nice.