• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My Grandfather

Cannabis

Onyx user!
My Grandfather had heart surgery today. What I've been told is that there were complications and that he's in ICU. If you guys could send good vibes his way, pray for him, anything, I would appreciate it very much. As it is, not knowing what's going on is killing me and not being able to be there, as he's on the other side of the country, is horrible. Thanks guys.

Fade

Power member.
I wish all the best for him man, and your family. <3

Cannabis

Onyx user!
So I just found out that he had an aortic anuerysmand they had to fix that and put stunts in a couple blood vessels. They moved him to ICU until the bleeding has stopped completely, as it stands, they have the bleeding under control but he's lost a lot and is very weak.

pine

User is banned.
i wish you and your family the best. sorry dude /:

$crim

Onyx user!
Cannabis said:
So I just found out that he had an aortic anuerysmand they had to fix that and put stunts in a couple blood vessels. They moved him to ICU until the bleeding has stopped completely, as it stands, they have the bleeding under control but he's lost a lot and is very weak.
Glad to hear that they have it under control. Thanks for keeping us posted.

tattoo

User is banned.
Cannabis said:
Glad to hear he is doing better, I wish you the best for him.