• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[My GoldFarming] Account Stat

Hey guys I made this account some time ago to make money to my main.. Not mmmmiiiillions but it's enough.

#1 Account:
Crafting: 99/99

This account I made 4 days ago and doing the same things as the above one :D by the end of the year I'll have both on 99 Crafting.

#2 Account:
Crafting: 82/99

Terrio

User is banned.
Whats gold/hour for 94 crafting?

Do you use a vps or just run them on a random computer

Dungeoneering said:

It's HORRIBLE money but yeah I make it doing.. nothing on my main :D so it worths. I make like 800k/profit in 15k gold necklace/day. So I have 2 accounts.. It's like 1.7M/day. I run the bot on my computer. I f I had a VPS and money to buy member I would do orbs like 5M+/day. Its F2P.

loading said:
Dungeoneering said:

It's HORRIBLE money but yeah I make it doing.. nothing on my main :D so it worths. I make like 800k/profit in 15k gold necklace/day. So I have 2 accounts.. It's like 1.7M/day. I run the bot on my computer. I f I had a VPS and money to buy member I would do orbs like 5M+/day.

Wouldn't you make more just spinning flax?

I haven't done flax for close to three years now, but I'm sure it'd be more than 800k in 24hrs.

Also, when you hit 99 it might be in your best interest to sell the account, I'm not sure who will be interested but someone might like 99 crafting and decide to make that their new main.

Joel said:
loading said:
Dungeoneering said:

It's HORRIBLE money but yeah I make it doing.. nothing on my main :D so it worths. I make like 800k/profit in 15k gold necklace/day. So I have 2 accounts.. It's like 1.7M/day. I run the bot on my computer. I f I had a VPS and money to buy member I would do orbs like 5M+/day.

I haven't done flax for close to three years now, but I'm sure it'd be more than 800k in 24hrs.

Also, when you hit 99 it might be in your best interest to sell the account, I'm not sure who will be interested but someone might like 99 crafting and decide to make that their new main.

NEVER DO FLAX. After 10 hours of botting flax my account was banned, i had never botted on him before.

Gum said:
Joel said:
loading said:

NEVER DO FLAX. After 10 hours of botting flax my account was banned, i had never botted on him before.

I've got 99 crafting on 2 accounts, 91 on another doing flax.. You're doing something wrong.

OT : Nice, Goodluck on 99 i suppose ;)

Terrio

User is banned.
Yea once you get them 99 Sell them on Player auctions or here on RG!
Someone would love to have a Crafting pure

eXero said:
So would rc deaths be better gold farming?

You do the math, 1.7m a day crafting or 600k/hr runecrafting.

eXero said:
600k/hr is more money by far. So crafting is better?

Yeah, Crafting normally is better.. 1.7m a day beats 600k/hr..

You're an idiot.

I could make the account RC deaths but that would require member.. and I don't plan on buying memb for this account. Mhmm... I'll get 99 and maybe sell the account cheap here in RG :D This method is low money but it is still RSGP :D

loading said:
I could make the account RC deaths but that would require member.. and I don't plan on buying memb for this account. Mhmm... I'll get 99 and maybe sell the account cheap here in RG :D This method is low money but it is still RSGP :D

Honestly man, your current income is truly horrible.

Find a gathering bot, you can make like 400k p/h with some of them, not that hard.

Joel said:
loading said:

Honestly man, your current income is truly horrible.

Find a gathering bot, you can make like 400k p/h with some of them, not that hard.
I know it is... if you know some better bot could you point that out please? F2P methods please.

Terrio

User is banned.
So loading do you know what your going to do with the account after its 99?
Like sell it or Just farm some gold by your self

Dungeoneering said:
So loading do you know what your going to do with the account after its 99?
Like sell it or Just farm some gold by your self
I really thinking about selling it... To make some money off of it. Then I will start using my other one the 56 craft one :D Then sell it too.