• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My Goals (Updated when achieved)

Gen

User is banned.
Zeus said:
I'm close to 1k kudos lols, goals

ay fam watch dis i gotchu fr fr cuh

Agony

discord: aguny
Just really want to thank @chill for being around. Frim the legit deals we've done, to the MM deal you did for me the other day, and the tips you gave me as staff though I sometimes inadvertently avoided them, you've help me a great amount on the site and despite how we bumped heads toward the end of my moderation career, I appreciated you guidance.

@fear you have and continue to be an example I set out to be, kind of. Not really a mod anymore, but regardless of that, you've been a good friend on the site and someday whenever I'm able to get on xbox again, I'll definitely be hitting you up.

updating later, movies starting. Anyways, thanks.

Chill

Agony said:
Just really want to thank @chill for being around. Frim the legit deals we've done, to the MM deal you did for me the other day, and the tips you gave me as staff though I sometimes inadvertently avoided them, you've help me a great amount on the site and despite how we bumped heads toward the end of my moderation career, I appreciated you guidance.

@fear you have and continue to be an example I set out to be, kind of. Not really a mod anymore, but regardless of that, you've been a good friend on the site and someday whenever I'm able to get on xbox again, I'll definitely be hitting you up.

updating later, movies starting. Anyways, thanks.
Mate you always know I'm here to help and happy to help.