• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My Football Coach Is a Fugitive?

Trophy System

Well, anyways. Football Camp/Practice started 2 days ago. I go to it 2 days ago. Everythings Ight. I Went Yesterday. and well. After that I Chilled out at my girlfriends house and we watched America's Most Wanted, And the last segment i seen i was like wow. that looks like my football coach. He had the exact same scar on his Left Eyebrow And A scar on his lip from when he cut him elf with a razor in a struggle. So. IDK what to do. I know its him. I havn't told my mommy yet, Or my Pops, what do you guys think i should do? Hes wanted for 2 Murders and over 3 accounts of Aggrivated Assault. They think hes In Mexico But hes not, hes a football coach at my high school.

Poop

Proof or GTFO :)

Doesnt sound legit but if it is, tell someone

Trophy System

who do i Tell? Poop, I don't want to ruin his life, if its not him, but i dont want him to hurt anyone else.

Poop

Trophy System said:
who do i Tell? Poop, I don't want to ruin his life, if its not him, but i dont want him to hurt anyone else.

Ruin his life? He killed 2 people!

Your selfish if you dont turn him in.

Poop

Trophy System said:
i know but im 99.9% its him. my gut tells me to do it but what if its not him?

If its not him then its not him.

Better to be safe then sorry.

Tell someone.

Bulbasir

Tell someone, your mom or dad maybe. They'll take it to the police if they think youre serious. and if you are, then we gucci my nigga.

Xtasy

User is banned.
hahhaha well number 1 thats fucked up, number 2 tell me how this goes and what is the coachs name? do they have the same names

SNIPER

Scary situation to be in. Good luck to you man. Turn him in if you can.

Famous

Power member.
I honestly think this is fake. Because to even be a substitute at a school, or even be around children you have to have a background check..