• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My cousins dog passed away...

Diverse

User is banned.
So guys, the title explains it all...

My cousin lives with my grandma & he invited me over to come hangout and chill with him for the night cause we haven't chilled in forever.

So, I slept in the living room & he slept in his room upstairs. So I woke up and went downstairs to play Xbox & I saw Bruiser (the dog) and I tried calling his name & there was no response, no movement, nothing. I went over to Bruiser & saw that he was no longer breathing :(.

I can't believe the dog passed away in just a few hours ! :(

Have you guys ever lost something or someone close to you? :/

Rick Harrison

Onyx user!
I lost my dog once. I came home and she was having trouble breathing so we tried to see what was up, but we ended up taking her to the vet. There wasn't anything that could be done, so we had to put her down. It doesn't hit you until after you leave that you just said goodbye for the very last time. It wasn't like any other goodbye. When I say goodbye, I know I'm gonna see them again. But that time was totally different. Definitely the worst feeling I've ever felt.

Diverse

User is banned.
Virus said:
I lost my dog once. I came home and she was having trouble breathing so we tried to see what was up, but we ended up taking her to the vet. There wasn't anything that could be done, so we had to put her down. It doesn't hit you until after you leave that you just said goodbye for the very last time. It wasn't like any other goodbye. When I say goodbye, I know I'm gonna see them again. But that time was totally different. Definitely the worst feeling I've ever felt.

Yeah man, Bruiser had some breathing problems, he sometimes wouldn't eat or drink for days.

The passing away of the dog hasn't hit me yet, but I know it will sooner or later today -_-

Rick Harrison

Onyx user!
Weeds said:
Yeah man, Bruiser had some breathing problems, he sometimes wouldn't eat or drink for days.

The passing away of the dog hasn't hit me yet, but I know it will sooner or later today -_-

It hits pretty hard, but it goes away. The real reason it hit me so hard was because we had her ever since I was born. Spent my whole life with her :)

Diverse

User is banned.
Virus said:
It hits pretty hard, but it goes away. The real reason it hit me so hard was because we had her ever since I was born. Spent my whole life with her :)

My first dog had to be put down because she couldn't get up and down the stairs well. My dad actually had to carry her downstairs. So he took her to the vet one day & then she was gone, but at least she lived a good 16 years :)

Terror Squad

User is banned.
Sorry to hear that man, Animals passing away is always super hard. We had to put my dog down when I was 12 that I had owned since my 1st birthday, so we pretty much grew up together. It was really hard at first, and I was only 12, but the more time that passes you'll move on and feel better.