• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My baby got hacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Item level 584 Destruction/Affliction Warlock, everything gone :(

I was looking forward to Heroic Siegecrafter tonight, cunt of a fight anyway.

Ride

Wow thats pretty shit even though I don't understand anything said. Hopefully you can recover your lost account before it gets sold off.

Chill

Ride said:
Wow thats pretty shit even though I don't understand anything said. Hopefully you can recover your lost account before it gets sold off.

I fucking hope so, takes months of dedication to get to where I was.

LSD

User is banned.
Chill said:
Item level 584 Destruction/Affliction Warlock, everything gone
TS74deB.png

I was looking forward to Heroic Siegecrafter tonight, friend of a fight anyway.

Yo contact support, they can restore items I know that for sure, I've seen it. Sucks though, hopefully you get your shit back.

What server/faction btw?

Random

I've been in that same boat, But with runescape. That's why I quit a Long time ago..

I hope you find a way to get your stuff back.

California

Power member.
Damn that sucks man. sorry to hear this.

ShiCk

Don't get why u let this happen... the apps Blizzard provides (authenticator) are a must have and are free to use for android and apple and i f u dont have a mobile phone then u can use the android apps on ure pc with : http://www.bluestacks.com/ install it register ure account and download the authenticator, And Just contact support should take 1 hour and they will resolve everything.
Good luck.

Chill

ShiCk said:
Don't get why u let this happen... the apps Blizzard provides (authenticator) are a must have and are free to use for android and apple and i f u dont have a mobile phone then u can use the android apps on ure pc with : http://www.bluestacks.com/ install it register ure account and download the authenticator, And Just contact support should take 1 hour and they will resolve everything.
Good luck.

Shit man, you're a life saver, thanks so much!

I already knew about that brother I was too lazy to install it because I didn't care tbh, I used to have the authenticator on but it annoyed me so I got rid of it.

Astro

User is banned.
Chill said:
Lol sorted all my shit within 6 hours of it being hacked
KzvAN9O.png

I don't even know why you were worried. From every person that I know that has been hacked, they have got their account back with everything restored, and sometimes more than what they had.

I've been told by someone in a guild that he recovered his account to find a full set of TCG mounts sitting in his bags, along with maxed professions.

Chill

Astro said:
I don't even know why you were worried. From every person that I know that has been hacked, they have got their account back with everything restored, and sometimes more than what they had.

I've been told by someone in a guild that he recovered his account to find a full set of TCG mounts sitting in his bags, along with maxed professions.

I swear I closed this, you can reply on a thread of mine but not to a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.