• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My Addiction

Jamil

@hydrogen
Alright well, I think I need some help on this. I been doing this for years. I believe I am addicted to vitamins. I don't mean like that muscle building or weight loss shit, I mean like multivitamins. When I was younger my Mom used to buy Gummy vitamins/ Flintstone vitamins/ Vitamin C. I used to take them regularly but I fell in love with the taste and "knowing it's good for you". Now I eat like a handful or about 5-10 a day.

They taste so fucking good. I only eat ones without iron because iron can kill at a large portion. How can I stop, I bought some vitamin c chewables and I finished 150 in a day. They tasted like orange flavored candies.

Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone else like the taste? How can I stop?

climax

User is banned.
I'd strongly recommend talking to a doctor about your addiction, not to mention they taste great though.

Shmurda

User is banned.
I mean if its good for you and taste like fruity candy shit why not eat alot of it

I may try this..

Ghost Φ

User is banned.
I have this same thing.

I try not to buy them as I will eat the whole bottle once home :/

Amp

Power member.
Climax said:
I'd strongly recommend talking to a doctor about your addiction, not to mention they taste great though.

I agree with Climax on this one. You should seek professional help.

Jamil

@hydrogen
@mist.@climax they do taste fucking good.

@amp I don't want my parents to know.

@traplord$ Please don't.

Amp

Power member.
Jamil said:
@mist.@climax they do taste fucking good.

@amp I don't want my parents to know.

@traplord$ Please don't.

Well, if you feel that you have a problem. You should tell them.

Pandas

User is banned.
I'd say go to the docter. And welcome back.

Chain

User is banned.
Well I mean it isn't pills, weed, coke or any type of drugs. We're talking about GUMMY VITAMINS. So I highly doubt parents could get mad for it. But then again I don't know your parents. Just keep in mind that taking a lot of something is never good, and could be hurting you on the inside from overdosage of whatever vitamins your taking.

Never heard of gummy vitamin addictions though, kind of odd imo.

Gor

Washed IG Plug
Id assume that your body is being negatively affected in one way or another. Id talk to your dr about this and try limiting yourself to maybe 3 a day.

ndigo

User is banned.
Is this a troll? They are fucking gummy vitamins man they aren't going to hurt you.

Fade

Power member.
I started eating them, they're soooo nice. It says 1 a day but I eat 2 a day which is fine I guess?

Gambino

User is banned.
I know how this feels...I used to be an addict. It took me a long time to admit this... not to myself but to others. To my loved ones. To my brother especially. He'd see me take one.. two.. three at once. Then two more. I'd lose count eventually. I may go through one or two bottles a day.. three on my worst. One day I walked into my little brothers room & saw him eating multiple gummies at once, & that's when I realized I needed to stop. I realized it wasn't affecting just me, but my family. I now can say I'm doing well. I'm still an addict, I always will be, but I can say no to the fruity flavor. I participate in multiple extra curricular activities & have managed to bring up my grades. If you need someone to talk to, or anything at all, don't hesitate to message me. xx

Crips

User is banned.
Addictions can be tough man, I used to be additcing to crack when i was 19. Was hard but with the help of weed and charlie sheens support i got through it, i know you can too just stop being a addict!

Jamil

@hydrogen
I dropped down to about 3 vitamins a day, slowly getting better.

Oreo

User is banned.
J‌‌ said:
I dropped down to about 3 vitamins a day, slowly getting better.

It's good that you are dropping the amount that you are eating! But I honestly feel you because a couple of years ago I used to do the same thing. My mom used to buy the flintstone ones and the gummy bears and I would go through those bottles crazy fast