• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My Account

Wowgeek10

Onyx user!
These are just some screen shots. I'm not showing my bank because right now it is completely horrible. Mabey once it gets better. ;)

2ilotns.jpg
rsh7at.jpg
n7zfk.jpg

Amped-

Do you bot?

Amped-

Sucha geek, lmao.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Nice, nice my friend. Get you some more 99s.

Wowgeek10

Onyx user!
As of right now, i'm too poor for even 99 cooking. Right now its 99 fishing. I'm doing a combination for sharks / barbarian etc for that. 99 cooking will be after though.

x04a

Onyx user!
Ah alright, I just saw that you have 83 cooking and thought, what a pointless skill to raise to that unless you're going for 99 :p

Wowgeek10

Onyx user!
x04a said:
Ah alright, I just saw that you have 83 cooking and thought, what a pointless skill to raise to that unless you're going for 99 :p

That is true, but I was going for 99 in it a while back..and just gave up lol. Pink floyd, at least I'm better then someone. ;) Haha.

Amped- said:
Sucha geek, lmao.

Lol my brother has 4 99's legit. That's what you'd call geeky. Although he did play the account for 5ish years.

Well his account has never been botted. Which makes it worse, lol. (99 ATK, STR, DEF, HP, 90 Prayer).

Wowgeek10

Onyx user!
CorruptionX™ said:
Lol my brother has 4 99's legit. That's what you'd call geeky. Although he did play the account for 5ish years.

Well his account has never been botted. Which makes it worse, lol. (99 ATK, STR, DEF, HP, 90 Prayer).

Lol, with 5 years some people would have more. :O I've had this account about 3-4 years, but took like a year break..

FAGeX

Onyx user!
look up blakeforce1 thats one of my friends were I live at, he made that account in 16 months.. Hes not moved on to Gamebattles, and is currently ranked 3k in the world. :) hes my nigga.

Amped-

Looks up nataliej1953. That is my Aunt, she's been playing for years and years and yearss..

FAGeX

Onyx user!
blakeforce1 is, uber no-life. xD lmao