• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My 1st iPhone App

AstriMc

Hey guys just wanted to let you guys know that i just Create my first Iphone APP.

Here is how it looks:

2gucugj.jpg

rqvpep.jpg

This foto need littel more work to redesing it.

14u81s0.jpg

This shows my site.. alghouth my website not done yet..

So Very Simple app for my website.. as this app is not done yet.. i will interate the login on it and much much more stuff..

Factor8™

Want to give us any info mate? Name, what it does, etc?

Factor8™

I love the graphics! You making the site mobile-friendly?

AstriMc

Factor8â„¢ said:
I love the graphics! You making the site mobile-friendly?
thank you, and yes i will have to add plugin to make my site mobile friendly, just not sure which plugin to use yet my site is on wordpress.

Epic Coder

Not a hard job but looks nice, did you add anything to speed it up (the app)?

AstriMc

Ropic said:

no i did not add anything to speed it up yet but, i think i have to make my website differently to work with my app right. but have been busy working also i dont like XCODE 4 it sucks.

Epic Coder

astrimc said:
Ropic said:

no i did not add anything to speed it up yet but, i think i have to make my website differently to work with my app right. but have been busy working also i don't like XCODE 4 it sucks.

Try some SDK's Apple did develop SourceSDK and i tough there was one for Windows DragonSDK or something (i read that on a blog), also you know the price to put into market? :S

SGT.Code

What? honestly if you have steam go into your library and the open the tools section an if you have any of the half life series you will see SourceSDK :/

SGT.Code

i would take a screen shot to prove it but im not loged into the right steam acount :/

Adamhomes

According to my thinking point of view that it is the my first application for the apple iphone and it is the great moment for me that i didn't add anything to speed it up yet but, i think i have to make my website differently to work with my app right. but have been busy working also i don't like XCODE 4 it sucks.