• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

MW3 Cod Elite Clan?

Philly

Power member.
Should we start a clan on cod elite? An official ForumKorner one. If we get to level 10 we can all get a colored clan tag. If I made it would you guys be interested in joining?​

Ace

Power member.
Hell yea I would hmu in a PM or something if you are seriously gonna do this.

Philly

Power member.
Vendetta said:
Hell yea I would hmu in a PM or something if you are seriously gonna do this.

No reason to do it via a pm. the more people the better. I just want enough people. I don't want to do it if no one will join you know.

Uzi.

User is banned.
I would join but i dont have elite ):

Kolton

Onyx user!
I will join this for sure.

Philly

Power member.
I already made this actually guys, And you don't have to have elite to join it. You just need to be signed up for the free elite.

Kolton

Onyx user!
Philly said:
I already made this actually guys, And you don't have to have elite to join it. You just need to be signed up for the free elite.

When are you going to start sending out invites and all that?

Philly

Power member.
Kolton said:
When are you going to start sending out invites and all that?

I actually already have. I sent one out to everyone on my friends list. You are on it so you should have gotten it. If not Ill send another right now. Let me know.

Kolton

Onyx user!
Philly said:
I actually already have. I sent one out to everyone on my friends list. You are on it so you should have gotten it. If not Ill send another right now. Let me know.

Yeah i never got one, so send another please. iKolton

Uzi.

User is banned.
Philly said:
Oh alright then I am making a free account as we speak. :p